Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser: When it comes to sensitive skin, whether it be something you struggle with all the time or something you just get from time to time, I believe that when it comes to your skincare routine the most important thing to do is to start with a gentle cleanser. 

I like this cleanser from Glossier all year round but especially when my skin is sensitive as it's super gentle, doesn't foam and doesn't irritate my skin at all.

It does contain fragrance but that doesn't bother me at all, it's so soothing and hydrating and leaves my skin feeling smooth and balanced. I even like using it on dry skin and adding water and then rinsing, very good at removing makeup also.

Click Here To Purchase.

Dermalogica Ultra Calming Mist: I have had this mist in my routine for years and years now and it's one that I continue to repurchase as I always know I can fall back onto it whenever my skin needs some calming down, essentially it's a mist that you would use like a toner after cleansing that helps to calm down redness and any sort of sensitivity.

The thing I love about this mist is how fast it works, a few mists and my skin looks and feels immediately soothed and less red, it's very hydrating and forms a nice base for my other products that follow.

The UltraCalming range from Dermalogica has always been a staple in my routine as I know the products work for my skin and have saved me many times when my skin has been oversensitized from trying too many products or sudden weather changes. 

Click Here To Purchase.

*Beaudega Daily Rewind Serum: This serum from Beaudega is a beautiful lightweight serum that can easily be slotted into any skincare routine, it contains Niacinamide to calm and soothe, Hyaluronic Acid to draw moisture into the skin and keep it there as well as Ceramides to repair the skin.

No matter what skin type or skin concerns you have this would be a great serum to have in your routine to keep your skin hydrated and nourished. The serum itself is lightweight and absorbs beautifully, it also sits well with other products and with continued use will calm the skin, reduce redness and breakouts and keep the skin constantly hydrated.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Aesop B Triple C Facial Balancing Gel: I like this product all year round but especially at those times when there are sudden weather changes, whether it be a drop or rise in temperature my skin instantly reacts to the sudden changes and this is the product I reach for it to repair my skin and protect it from the elements.

This gel almost forms a barrier on my skin that protects it from daily stresses and I can notice a huge difference in the overall hydration of my skin and I feel like it is repairing my skin barrier whilst I have it on.

It contains antioxidants that help to protect against environmental stresses as well as helping to brighten the skin and even skin tone with continued use, it hydrates my skin without feeling heavy and leaves a nice matte finish which makes a great base for sunscreen and makeup to go on top of as well as looking good on its own.

Click Here To Purchase.

Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Cream: I have seen this product do the rounds on social media and on different blog sites and to be honest whilst it sounded interesting I never had the urge to try it or anything like that but recently I got a sample of it and was completely blown away and had to purchase a full size.

This has happened to me a lot recently where I have gotten a sample of something that I wouldn't normally go for but then end up liking it and that was the case with this product, I got it at the perfect time as I had a huge eczema breakout under my eyes and had to be really careful with what products I used.

Whilst the breakout was going on I only used a gentle cleanser, a gentle face mist and this moisturiser and it did wonders for my skin. I know that everyone's skin is different and everyone responds to things differently but in only using this product a couple of times, it made a huge difference to my eczema breakout and calmed it down immensely.

Even just applying it, it feels so soothing and moisturising but not too heavy or clogging. I am so glad that I didn't skip on this and was lucky enough to receive a sample so I could try it and see how good it was. 



Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand or pr, otherwise, they have been personally purchased. As always all opinions are my own and all words and images are my own unless stated otherwise.