Robe Haircare: Robe is a haircare brand founded by a hairstylist, who was inspired to create the range from her own hair concerns, the range first stood out to me via the very aesthetically pleasing black and white packaging but more importantly the ingredients and the claims from the brand.

I am a big believer in things coming across you for a reason and that's how I felt when I first discovered this brand, I myself was going through my own hair struggles that, to be honest, was very naive too as my whole life I have been blessed and grateful to have really thick hair that grows fast but then suddenly was dealing with hair that wasn't growing as fast or as even. As Robe's products centre around the health of your hair but also hair growth, I knew it would be a great brand to try.

I have been using The Tonic from Robe every night as the last step of my routine and I believe it has helped with my own hair growth with continued use, I also use the Youthful Shampoo and Youthful Conditioner which both help with dullness, add hydration and over time can help to blend out greys which I am now getting more and more as I am getting older.

Thank you to Lauren for creating such well thought-out and high-quality products that have made a huge difference to my hair health and hair growth journey. 

Product Recommendations: Youthful Shampoo, Youthful Conditioner, The Tonic.

Barberian Men's Grooming: Barberian is a men's grooming brand that is a Melbourne-based grooming brand that currently offers an edited selection of men's grooming products for hair, beard and body.

My skincare routine can differ from having many steps to only having a few steps but when it comes to things like grooming and taking care of my beard and hair is something that is a crucial part of my daily grooming routine.

The range currently consists of shampoos, conditioners, hair wax, beard oil and tattoo care. I have really enjoyed the hair wax as well as the beard oil as I do have a moustache and I find that it helps to keep it looking hydrated and fresh. I have enjoyed everything I have tried from this brand and looking forward to seeing it grow.

Product Recommendations: Ginso Beard Oil, Bukow Strong Hold Wax.

Beaudega: Beaudega is a range of products that are mainly targeted to help with any sort of sensitivity like rosacea or psoriasis and use ingredients to reinforce the skin barrier, nobody loves products more than I do but I would be lying if I said that sometimes I go overboard and my skin gets stripped, I find that my skin also gets very sensitive with sudden changes in weather so it is nice to know that I can fall back on products like this to help with those issues.

Sometimes I think it's to find the balance of using products that are targeted for sensitive skin but also contain actives that will do something for your skin whilst calming it down and the two products that are currently in this range strike that balance perfectly.

The Super Hydra Cleanser contains a light exfoliating ingredient Salicylic Acid which whilst it is exfoliating can also help with redness and does a good job of removing dead skin cells and any impurities or dirt from the skin, it does wonders at clearing breakouts and the added Panthenol and Green Tea work to soothe the skin and provide antioxidant benefits whilst cleansing.

The Daily Rewind Serum uses Niacinamide which is well known for its calming properties and can help to brighten the skin, Hyaluronic Acid works to draw moisture into the skin and keep it there and Ceramides help to keep the skin barrier nourished. This is a great serum to use morning and night either on its own underneath moisturiser and SPF or with other products to make sure your skin is getting all of its nourishing properties.

Product Recommendations: Daily Rewind Serum, Super Hydra Cleanser.

Stuff That Matters: Stuff That Matters is a brand that was founded on the principle of creating products that a man would need in his everyday grooming routine, things like deodorant, body wash, face wash, moisturiser and so on. 

They have also partnered with Man Cave which is a mental health program that by purchasing a product from the range you are helping support.

Nobody loves a full-on grooming routine like I do but I am also a big believer in a simplified routine with high-quality products and that's where this brand has come into its own, it's a great selection of edited products that can be easily incorporated into anyone's skincare and grooming routines.

Product Recommendations: Good Fella Deodorant Spray, Deep Cleansing Face Wash, Face Moisturiser.

LUI: LUI is a two women-owned brand that is predominantly a razor and shaving care brand but has also branched out into body care which currently consists of a body polish and a body cream. I had seen the range do the rounds on social media and was immediately intrigued by what the brand was doing and eager to see what launched when it did.

I have been lucky enough to have trialled both the body polish and body moisturiser and have to say I was hooked from the first use, the body polish uses a blend of chemical and physical exfoliants which I always like my body scrub to have a mixture of, the chemical comes in the form of Salicylic Acid which gets deep down into the pores to clear away any dulling dead skin cells and impurities, also does wonders at keeping any body breakouts at bay and then the physical comes in the form of Volcanic Pumice that has that perfect balance of having enough grit to slough away dead skin cells but is still gentle enough to use.

I like this body scrub especially as it does a good job of sticking to my skin and as it slightly foams up with water it means it can be easily distributed for an even exfoliation, it leaves my skin feeling smoother and allows my body cream to absorb better, also great prior to fake tanning.

The body moisturiser is my absolute favourite, it's my ideal body care product and it gives my skin enough moisture and hydration but immediately absorbs into my skin without leaving any sort of residue behind meaning I can get dressed straight away and can start working at my computer without having greasy hands. It feels so luxurious and my skin is so hydrated when I use it, both of these products have the most amazing fragrance [orange blossom, iris, and vetiver] that leaves a light layer of scent on my skin but doesn't interfere with my perfume. 

I am obsessed with this body cream and I am slowly making my way through it and already considering having backups because I honestly don't want to be without it.

Product Recommendations: Body Moisturiser, Body Polish.


Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me for content inclusion, as always all thoughts and reviews are my own and all images have been shot and styled by me unless specifically mentioned otherwise.