*Biologique Recherche Lotion P50W: An icon for a reason, for those who don't know about it, it's essentially an exfoliating lotion that you would use after cleansing that helps to purify and balance the skin. I have used a lot of exfoliating lotions in my time but this one is by far the one that has given me the most results.

My skin has never looked and felt better than when I use this consistently, it balances my skin, it keeps my breakouts at bay, it smoothes my skin texture and overall keeps the overall look and health of my skin at its most optimal level.

There are different types of this product depending on your skin type and concerns and if you can I would recommend either getting an online skin consultation or going to one of their clinics to find the best one for you. I will always have this product in my routine and it's one of the products I consider a true staple.

Click Here To Purchase.

*iS Clinical Active Serum: Another cult classic product that I had always great things about but only tried as of late, and I am so glad I have it as now I am obsessed and completely understand the hype about it. It's an exfoliating serum that helps with anything from breakouts to fine lines to pore size.

It has made my skin more even-toned and has helped with clearing any breakouts that I have and also keeping them from reoccurring, I also get pigmentation left behind from previous spots and this has helped with that also.

I like how it has simplified my skincare routine, I mainly use it at night and basically just cleanse, tone, apply this serum and follow up with a moisturiser.

Click Here For Stockist Information.

Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Treatment Cream: I stumbled across this product by accident, and what a wonderful accident it was. By accident I mean I received it as part of a promotion they were doing and this full-size product was included as a gift, to be honest, it's not something that I would normally go for but in saying that now that I have tried it, I am completely hooked on it and now have backups.

It can be used as an overnight mask a couple of times a week and essentially that's how I use it, I use it in place of moisturiser at night a few times a week and the results I have gotten from it have been amazing.

It's quite a thick product initially but once you rub it into your skin it absorbs immediately without leaving a greasy residue behind, it's somewhere between an oil and a balm. As soon as I apply this cream my skin is immediately more plump and hydrated, I don't know what sort of sorcery in this product but it does something amazing to my skin, it's obviously not tinted or anything like that but it gives my skin the most amazing glow and I don't want to ever be without it and would be an emotional wreck if the brand ever stopped making it, sounds dramatic but I'm very serious.

Click Here To Purchase.


*Ella Baché Retinol Nourishing Treatment Oil: Retinol has been a mainstay in my routine for the last few years and especially now that I am heading towards my mid-thirties, whilst it is a popular ingredient that has a lot of research behind it and can work very well for your skin it can sometimes make your skin more sensitive or dry if your skin isn't used to using it.

Ella Baché have made a product to combat this issue by including Retinol in an oil base which in turn can make it potentially more hydrating and gentle, I like using this one underneath my moisturiser on alternate nights to an exfoliating serum and it has kept my skin nourished through the winter months whilst giving my skin a nice hit of retinol to help with my pigmentation and fine lines.

I love how gentle this is on my skin and as it is very cold in Australia at the moment my skin has been drier than normal and this has really helped to keep it nourished.


*Dermalogica Phyto Nature Oxygen Cream: This is a very beautiful moisturiser, sometimes a moisturiser can just feel like a moisturiser but this one feels very luxurious and special. It uses Oxygen oxygen-optimising phytoactives that work to plump and lift the skin and hydrate it from a deeper level.

I find this moisturiser the perfect balance of being moisturising enough without being heavy on the skin, and it does make my skin feel immediately firmer and smoother.

As I am heading into my mid-thirties I am looking at products that target my skin concerns more and more  as I am starting to get more fine lines and more pigmentation and this cream has been very helpful in combatting those issues and setting my skin up for optimal skin health and balance.



Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an asterisk have been sent to me via the brand or pr, otherwise, they have been purchased. As always all thoughts and reviews are my own and words and images are my own unless stated otherwise.