Aesop Rejuvenate Intensive Body Balm: I like to change up my body care scents with the seasons and now that it is winter in Australia I have opted for warmer scents, one of my favourite body balms to use has always been the Aesop ones and particularly in the winter months I like the Rejuvenate one as it has notes of Tangerine Rind, Vanille and Sandalwood.

Beyond the scent the balm itself is very moisturising and nourishing, it absorbs well and leaves my skin delicately scented with vanilla. If they made this as a perfume I would drench myself in it as I absolutely adore the scent and it always makes it such a joy to use. Not only in the winter but all year round.

Nécessaire The Body Serum: I never thought I needed a body serum in my body care routine until I found this product, and now I am hooked. It's perfect for people who don't want a heavy cream on their skin and want something super lightweight that will still give them enough hydration.

As it's a serum it can either be used on its own or underneath a moisturiser and or an oil, I personally use this product on its own as I find it gives my skin enough hydration, it's especially nice in the mornings as it absorbs well meaning you can apply it and get dressed straight away and move on with your day.

It uses five weights of Hyaluronic Acid to draw and lock moisture into the skin and Niacinamide to calm and nourish, it is fragrance-free but I sometimes like that in a body product as I know it won't clash with whatever fragrance I am wearing and it's also great for sensitive skin that can't tolerate fragrance.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Lillian Muir Freddo Espresso Transforming Body Scrub: I was lucky enough to go to the launch of this product and had heard so much about it from the founder Kate previously and was very excited to finally try it, I love a body scrub and aim to do one at least once a week but sometimes twice a week, especially in the cooler months where my skin can be a bit drier due to the weather changes and having the heater on, I find that using a body scrub helps my moisturisers absorb better and also helps to slough away any dry patches.

This scrub is unique as it can be used two different ways, it can be applied and then brushed off with the brand's Body Sweep Brush and then the serum component is left behind on your skin or it can be used like a traditional scrub where you apply it to either dry or damp skin and rinse off with the serum left behind still that immediately makes your skin looking and feeling smoother.

The body scrub uses finely ground coffee seeds and olive stones to physically slough away dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling immediately refreshed and exfoliated, it uses a blend of ingredients that help to improve skin texture, deeply moisturise and uses vitamins and antioxidants to nourish and protect the skin. I love coffee and this product smells like an absolute dream, any way I can get my coffee fix in my routine is a good one and this product is an absolute joy.

Click Here To Purchase.

Jo Loves Pomelo A Body Crème: I fell in love with this fragrance last year and I loved it so much that I wanted the matching products also, I feel like that's when you know you really love a scent when you want to be completely doused in it. 

This body cream is very luxurious and moisturising, it contains matching notes to the fragrance [Vetiver, Pomelo, Patchouli, Pomelo Zest] and paired with the fragrance forms a layering effect to help the scent last longer on your skin.

The packaging itself makes it feel very luxurious as well, no matter how many times I use it, it always feels like a treat.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Ipsum SPA Body Oil Native Plums Sandalwood Body Oil: In winter my skin can become drier than normal which is why I like to double up on the hydration, not only on my face but also on my body, that's where a body oil like this one from Ipsum Skin comes into the arena.

This beautifully scented oil with notes of Jasmine, Patchouli, Bergamot and Sandalwood immediately hydrates and locks in moisture, provides antioxidant protection and helps improve collagen production and elasticity.

I either like using this on its own right after a shower whilst my skin is still damp, added to my body lotion for extra nourishment or on top of a moisturiser if I feel like my skin needs more hydration.

Click Here To Purchase.


Simon x



*Products featured in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand/pr, otherwise, the product has been purchased by myself. As always all reviews are my own and all words and images are my own unless mentioned otherwise.