*In Two Minds Facial Cleanser: As someone who has an oily-combination skin type and is also breakout-prone, I like to opt for a cleanser for my skin type that contains some sort of exfoliating ingredient to help fight my breakouts and smooth my skin texture.

This cleanser from Aesop is a light foaming gel cleanser that does a good job of cleansing my skin without stripping it or leaving it feeling tight after rinsing off, it contains Salicylic Acid which is an exfoliating ingredient that gets deep down into the pores and cleans them out, it's also well known for its blemish fighting properties.

I have learnt recently how much my cleanser can influence how my skin is and choosing one is more important for me now than ever, this cleanser suits my skin type and is one that I can see myself using repeatedly.

Click Here To Purchase.

Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste: I have used this product for years now and I am always amazed how no matter how many times I use it, it still gives me the results I want from an exfoliant. It does wonders at keeping my skin texture even and my breakouts at bay and when I use it before an event or something special my makeup always sits better and looks better on my skin.

It uses a mix of physical and chemical exfoliants and whilst it uses Fine Quartz as it's physical component it doesn't feel scratchy or irritating on the skin. The chemical component is Lactic Acid which is one of the exfoliating acids I love as it hydrates whilst exfoliating, I like to leave this product on my skin for a few minutes to make sure I am getting all of the exfoliating properties.

I love the glow this product gives to my skin and it's a product I know I will always have in my routine.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Lucent Facial Concentrate: I have used a Vitamin C serum in my morning skincare routine for years now and for me, it's a non-negotiable, whilst I have my favourites I am always on the hunt for a new one to try, I tend to look for ones that are lightweight and contains a blend of ingredients to help keep my skin nourished while giving me the benefits of Vitamin C.

The one that I have incorporated into my routine recently is this one from Aesop which is a part of their Skincare+ range. It's a lightweight serum that absorbs beautifully into my skin and sits well with my other products.

It uses Vitamin C in the form of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate which helps to brighten your skin tone whilst providing antioxidant protection and Niacinamide helps to support your skin barrier. I like using this serum as it contains both Vitamin C and Niacinamide which I normally use separately so it's nice knowing it's all in one product. I love how lightweight this serum is and how hydrating it is, This serum suits my skin type very well and is a joy to use, it will definitely become a favourite in my Vitamin C arsenal.

Click Here To Purchase.

*B Triple C Facial Balancing Gel: I don't know what took me so long to try this product but I am so happy to finally have it in my routine, the texture of this product is unlike anything I have ever used before, and it is almost like a honey consistency but once it is massaged into your skin turns into a gel that gives my skin immediate glow and nourishment.

My skin has been a bit up and down lately, living in Melbourne with the constant weather changes has really affected my skin and this has helped to keep my skin protected from the elements and has almost formed a protective barrier on my skin while using ingredients to keep it nourished underneath.

It uses Provitamin B and Vitamin C to provide antioxidant protection and keep the skin balanced. I could not live without this product once I have tried it and I can imagine it being a product that I would always want in my beauty cupboard for when my skin needs that extra boost of nourishment.

Click Here To Purchase.

Moroccan Neroli Shaving Serum: There are a few products in my routine that are non-negotiables and this product is one of them, as someone who shaves regularly I am always looking for ways to make the process easier and more enjoyable and this product does that.

I love the consistency as it lathers up but not too much to the point where it's clogging your razor but still gives your skin enough slip for the razor to glide over, it feels like it's moisturising my skin whilst I use it and there's something about this product that gives my skin a really close shave like nothing else.

This product is a pure luxury for me and every time I use it, it feels like a proper treat.

Click Here To Purchase.

Rind Concentrate Body Balm: To say I am obsessed with this body balm would be an understatement, I have one of the tubes in every bag and by my desk and also the big 500ml bottle in my bathroom, as a lover of anything citrus scented this product is my ideal body product.

It contains notes of Pink Grapefruit, Orange Rind and Lemon Rind and has the most delicious zingy zesty smell to it, it immediately makes me feel more refreshed and as I wear citrus fragrances it acts well alongside them.

It's very moisturising and absorbs well into my skin allowing me to get dressed and do things straight away, I will forever have this product in my routine.

Click Here To Purchase.


Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand/pr, otherwise the products have been purchased by myself. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own and the image was shot and styled by me.