Tomorrow-Today Beauty: I saw this brand do the rounds on social media and I was very intrigued by what they were offering, the range currently consists of a serum that helps to protect your skin from blue light [phones, computers, etc] whilst using hydrating and repairing ingredients to treat your skin whilst you wear it. It's hard to deny how much time I spend looking at a screen, sometimes without even realizing it so it's nice knowing that there's a serum like this one to keep my skin protected.

I like using it in the mornings after my Vitamin C serum and before my moisturiser and sunscreen, sometimes I even like wearing it as the last step in my routine almost as a finishing serum or primer as my makeup sits beautifully on top of it and it makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh throughout the day.

Click Here For More Information On The Brand.

Saint Louve: Saint Louve is a skincare brand designed by Elly who runs her own clinic and currently consists of four products including a Vitamin C Serum, a Retinol Serum, an Exfoliating Serum and a Hydrating Serum which in my eyes are the key essentials for any skincare routine. 

I have used skincare for a very long time and could immediately tell how much work and effort had gone into these products, from the packaging to the formulations themselves it's hard not to appreciate just how much time and work had gone into them.

They are quite active which I personally love and as my skin is used to using active products they have worked wonders and caused my skin no sensitivity or issue and have easily slotted into my skincare routine, I can see myself repurchasing the products which for someone who gets to try a lot of products I feel like is a big compliment and I am so happy to of been able to try the brand as I really enjoy having the products in my routine.

I am very excited to see what the brand does next.

Click Here For More Information On The Brand.

Wyuna Botanicals: Wyuna Botanicals is a brand that focuses on using organic ingredients in their products and also likes to focus on using Australian and Indigenous ingredients, the range currently consists of a cleansing balm, face spritz and a moisturiser.

The brand is edited but the products have been carefully thought out and all are very lovely to use and efficacious. My skin has gotten along with all the products in the range and the scents and textures of the products make them a joy to use.

I am happy to have tried this range and looking forward to seeing what they do next.

Click Here For More Information On The Brand.

EauLunaire: EauLunaire is a brand that I discovered last year and currently consists of lip and cheek balms and highlighters that either come in stick form or pot form.

The products are really easy to use and apply beautifully to the skin, they also sit well with other products. They also contain skincare ingredients like Mango Butter and Shea Butter amongst others that help to nourish and treat your skin whilst you wear them.

Click Here For More Information On The Brand.

Synth Labs Intl: Synth Labs Intl is a skincare brand that contains a whole host of different products in their range from various serums and a mask to suit different skin types. The range focuses on using the correct amount of actives that deliver results with continued use, they use natural ingredients in their products and are environmentally friendly. 

I can tell that a lot of research and effort has gone into creating the products and whilst I haven't tried much from the range I can tell by just reading the ingredient lists that a lot of work has gone into them and I can see that the products would be very efficacious. 

I like seeing brands that have an edited and tailored selection of products and this brand is one that intrigues me and one I would like to use more of and see more from.

Click Here For More Information On The Brand.


Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand/pr, as always all opinions are my own and all words and images are my own.