Grown Alchemist Polishing Facial Exfoliant: I use a physical exfoliant every day, I know this fact may shock some people but I have been doing it for years and I know that my skin needs and benefits from it. I of course wouldn't recommend doing it daily if you are new to exfoliating or you have sensitive skin, as always you do you and whatever works for you.

The key to using a physical exfoliant in my opinion is finding one that is gentle enough to use regularly that still gives a nice dose of exfoliation, one of my favourites for years now has been this one from Grown Alchemist. It uses Finely Milled Bamboo Particles that aren't rough or scratchy on the skin, it also has a creamy base to it which whilst the particles slough away dead skin cells the creaminess of the product helps them to glide on the skin.

As this product contains a high level of skincare actives like Pink Grapefruit that contains antioxidants and Vitamin C which also contains antioxidants and helps to brighten the skin, I like to leave the product on my skin for a few minutes before washing it off to make sure my skin is reaping all the skincare properties from it.

This exfoliator helps to keep the texture of my skin even, it removes any build-up and sets my skin up for all my other products that follow it.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Go-To Skincare Clarifying Exfoliator: Toners can be a bit of a controversial topic in the beauty world, it's a should I use one or not kind of product but in my opinion, I think a toner can be a really beneficial product to use in a skincare routine and it's a step that I never miss in my own routine, especially if you can find one that targets your personal skin concerns.

This Clarifying Exfoliator from Go-To Skincare has been a godsend for my breakout-prone skin, it has helped to keep my breakouts at bay and also keep the overall texture of my skin even.
 
Its main ingredient is Salicylic Acid which is an ingredient I know works well for my skin and does wonders at cleaning out pores and fighting breakouts, it also contains Willow Bark Extract to clear away dead skin cells and Tasmanian Pepper Leaf Extract which is rich in antioxidants.


*Emma Lewisham Skin Reset Eye Crème: Just like how I am obsessed with the Skin Reset Serum from Emma Lewisham, the Skin Reset Eye Crème has also become a staple in my everyday skincare routine.

It contains an Antioxidant Complex to protect the skin from daily stresses, Supercharged Hydration Complex helps to deeply moisturise the skin and a Strengthening Complex which works to smooth fine lines and strengthen the skin.

This eye cream does wonders at keeping my under-eye area smoothed and hydrated, over time it has helped with the brightness and feels very soothing around my eye area. Makeup and other products also sit very well on top of it.


UltraViolette Fave Fluid SPF 50+: From the moment I first used this sunscreen I knew I would love it, as the name suggests it is super lightweight and it absorbs beautifully and instantly into my skin without leaving any sort of white cast for my skin tone.

It contains Vitamin C, Niacinamide and Vitamin E which is a nice bonus to have skincare ingredients with it and I just love the way it looks on my skin and how quickly I can move on to my next products.

It sits well under makeup and with other products.

*Editors note: I personally paid for this sunscreen and this is my honest review of it.


Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops: As the days are getting warmer in Australia I am changing my makeup routine to be lighter but in doing so I still want my skin to look glowy and have a more bronzed look to it, that's where these Sunshine Drops from Drunk Elephant come into their own.

I use them mixed into my moisturiser after my SPF and other skincare products mainly on its own or if I decide to wear makeup as a base for makeup, they provide my skin with the most fantastic bronze glow without looking too overdone or too orange for my fair complexion.

Whilst providing a natural bronze glow they also contain a blend of skincare ingredients that work as antioxidants to protect your skin from daily stresses, ingredients in this product also help to support a healthy skin barrier and I can honestly say that my skin does look better when I use this consecutively.

There are dupes for this product but in my opinion, nothing beats it and it's a product that I will continue to repurchase and use for as long as the brand keeps it in stock.



Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand mentioned, otherwise, products have been personally purchased by myself. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products have been tested by myself unless otherwise mentioned, all photos have been taken and styled by me unless mentioned otherwise.