The Body Wash: Like every skincare or body care routine, the first step should be cleansing and whilst a shower gel might be a product that you can save on rather than splurge on, I personally believe it's good to have at least one or two higher-end shower gels in your shower routine. Firstly, you feel extra decadent when using it and if you are going for one like this one from Nècessaire, it's chock full of skincare ingredients.

I like this body wash in particular as it's fragrance-free and where I live it can be really hard to find a fragrance-free body wash, I use this one especially when I have eczema it helps to calm it down and I never find it stripping or harsh on my skin.

It does contain ingredients like Niacinamide, Marula and Meadowfoam Oils as well as Vitamins and Antioxidants and whilst it is only a cleanser and isn't on my skin for that long I can actually tell a difference in the overall health of my skin barrier and my skin looks more even toned and bright when I use this.

It is on the pricier side of body washes but to me, it is a necessity and a product I will continue to repurchase, it's also available in a refill bottle meaning you can top up your smaller bottles when finished.

Click Here To Purchase.

The Body Exfoliant Bar: If like me you are a big fan of exfoliation then you will love this body bar, it's basically like a bar of soap that has a physical exfoliant in it that helps to slough away dead skin cells which in turn can help with things like KP and ingrown hairs.

I really like this bar purely for ease, it's really easy to just massage it over your skin and as it foams it doesn't feel too scratchy or rough on the skin.

I get texture irregularities and KP on my arms and this has really helped with both those issues, again unscented which I actually like for this product type. I use this product most days which might sound like a lot but I only use it on the areas that needs the extra exfoliation.

Click Here To Purchase.

The Body Exfoliator: Following up on the body exfoliant bar I mentioned above, The Body Exfoliant works like your typical body scrub. There are a lot of things I like about this product, It's unscented but it does come in other scents, easy to use tube packaging meaning you don't need to fiddle around with a pot and overall it's a great product to use and easily slots into your regular exfoliation routine.

I also like this exfoliator because you can use it in a couple of different ways, you can apply it to a loofah and it foams up or the way I use it is by slightly wetting my hands and applying it manually from my feet all the way up to my neck and chest. As it contains both physical and chemical exfoliants I like to massage it into my skin and leave it on for a few minutes to make sure my skin is reaping all the exfoliating benefits.

It uses Volcanic Pumice as its form of physical exfoliation a blend of AHA's, BHA's and PHA's as the chemical exfoliants, I have repurchased this product a couple of times and it is one that I will continue to do so and would recommend anyone who is looking for a body exfoliant.

I only use this exfoliator a couple of times a week.

Click Here To Purchase.

The Body Serum: A body serum is one of the newest additions to my body care routine and to be honest something that I hadn't really thought too much of, in saying that though it makes sense as I have been using a serum as part of my skincare routine for as long as I can remember.

The Body Serum Nècessaire is a great addition to any body care routine, it's also great if you don't like anything too heavy on your skin as it's lightweight and absorbs beautifully and immediately.

The serum can be used underneath the corresponding body lotion or on its own, I use it both ways and it always works well for me. It contains a blend of Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide to help plump and soothe the skin. The serum can be used on its own or underneath the body lotion.

Click Here To Purchase.

The Body Lotion: I have used a lot of body lotions over the years and whilst I knew they moisturised my skin I could never tell the difference the the appearance and feeling of my skin, that's until I discovered this body lotion which contains facial grade ingredients to help moisturise, even skin tone and firm the skin, and it really does all of that.

Since using this body lotion my skin has a more even tone to it and whilst it doesn't necessarily contain any exfoliating ingredients in it, it has smoothed the texture of my skin.

I also like that this body lotion has no fragrance to it, which means it won't clash with my fragrance but also sometimes it's just nice to have a fragrance-free product and they can be tough to come across where I live.

Click Here To Purchase.


For more information on the brand Click Here.


*The products mentioned in this post have been personally paid for by myself, the photo was taken and styled by me and all thoughts and opinions are my own.