*Remi Beauty Moisturiser Duo Set: I discovered this brand not too long ago and was so happy to have the opportunity to try the products, the range consists of two moisturiser stones, one for day and one for night and you have the option of purchasing a ceramic box for the products to be stored in meaning you can keep the ceramic and just purchase the stones on their own when needed.

The day stones contain ingredients to help protect the skin against environmental stresses and the night stone promotes the cell renewal process. Both are very hydrating and nourishing and can be used as an eye cream, moisturiser, face oil and lip balm.

They also look like a work of art and it always feels like a treat when I use them, I always love supporting local and sustainable brands and these products have made it easy to do so.


*Emma Lewisham Skin Reset Serum: A cult classic and a product that deserves all the hype it gets, I even got my mum hooked on this serum. I like using this serum morning and night underneath my moisturiser to help even my skin tone and the added bonus of antioxidant protection is always a winner in my books.

This serum contains a blend of Vitamin C for brightness and antioxidant protection, Niacinamide helps to fade pigmentation over time. This serum contains a whole host of ingredients that help to brighten skin tone and nourish the skin, I also find it very hydrating.

This serum is also available in a refill pod meaning you can keep the original jar it comes in and top up with a refill pod when you are finished, Emma Lewisham also offers a program where you can send back your empty pods and jars to be reused or recycled. 


*Foile Daily Jelly Moisturiser: I am always on the lookout for a new moisturiser and this one from Foile ticks all my boxes, it's lightweight in texture but does wonders at keeping my oily-combination skin hydrated throughout the day and night.

It contains a blend of Snow Mushroom, Sodium Hyaluronate for hydration, Australian Rosella and Prickly Pear Seed to help brighten.

The brand offers refill pouches for their beautifully designed bottles and the option to send back the pouches to be recycled. 

*Editors note: Foile are currently changing the colours of their bottles so the colour of this product will be different when you purchase it.


Rose Inc. Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Colour: I personally like cream blush as I like the dewiness it offers, this cream blush from Rose Inc is really lovely and buildable, it also contains skincare ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and Squalane hydrate the skin.
off
Rose Inc. offers refill cream blush pans for their blushes meaning you can keep the compact and just purchase a refill pan for your compact.


*Bro-To Skincare Very Lightweight Moisturiser: A super lightweight but hydrating gel moisturiser that immediately refreshes and hydrates my skin? Yes, please. This moisturiser is my go-to that I always have on my vanity and can easily use without worrying as I know that it works well for my skin, it calms down my redness and also helps with any sensitivity from shaving and sits well with my other products.

Bro-To offers a refill pod for this moisturiser meaning you can keep the original jar and just replace it with a refill pod once you are done.


*Trinny London Boost Up 30% Vitamin C Serum: A Vitamin C serum is a non-negotiable in my skincare routine and as I use one so often it's nice knowing there is a refillable option. This serum from Trinny London contains 30% Vitamin C to brighten and provide antioxidant protection as well as ingredients to help protect your skin from daily stresses and support the skin's barrier.

Trinny London offers a refill tube for this serum meaning you keep the original tube it comes in and replace it with a refill tube.


Rose Inc. Solar Radiance Hydrating Cream Highlighter: If you know me then you know I am no stranger to a highlighter and always want to look as glowy as possible, this highlighter from Rose Inc is super glowy on the skin and lasts all throughout the day on my skin. 

It contains a blend of skincare ingredients that help to nourish and even skin tone.

Rose Inc. offer a refill pan for this product, you keep the original compact and just pop out your empty product and replace it with the refill pan when needed.



Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand mentioned, otherwise, products have been personally purchased by myself. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products have been tested by myself unless otherwise mentioned, all photos have been taken and styled by me unless mentioned otherwise.