SumaNurica: SumaNurica is a brand that focuses on using active ingredients that are very beneficial for the skin, serums form a huge part of their current lineup and as serums are one of my personal favourite skincare items, they are products that I am very interested in.

I like these serums from the range in particular as they are lightweight and absorb into my skin beautifully, it's like I can feel them working immediately. I haven't been using these serums for a long time but I am excited to include them into my routine and see continued results.

Product Recommendations: GHK-Cu Repairing Serum, Nonapedptide Niacinamide Rejuvenating Serum.

Dillon Skincare: Dillon Skincare is a brand founded in Sydney that is inspired by Australia and uses native ingredients in its formulations, they produce their products in limited batches which helps to keep them fresh and of the highest quality.

The range currently consists of a serum, face oil and konjac sponges. All the products in the range can be easily added to an already established skincare routine and have made a great addition to mine especially in the colder months as the products in the range are very nourishing.

Product recommendations: Hyperion Barrier Support Antioxidant Oil, Luminary Active Botanical Brightening Serum, Konjac Sponge Duo Bamboo Charcoal.

Lab Nation: Lab Nation is a brand that believes less is more when it comes to beauty products and likes to include the highest quality natural ingredients in their products which is something I truly believe in also, if you have high-quality products you may not need to use as much when applying or even limit how many products you use in your routine.

Sometimes I want a routine with seven steps and sometimes I want a quick routine with only a few products, using high-quality ingredients makes this easy to do so.

Product Recommendations: Vitamin Serum, Protect & Repair Body & Face Oil Complex.

Bro-To Skincare: Bro-To Skincare is an Australian beauty brand that focuses on easy, effective and reliable products targeted at a man's skin type. I have loved every product that I have tried from the range as I know they all work well for my skin.

Sometimes a skincare routine doesn't have to be overcomplicated and when you have effective and high-quality products that work well for your skin type, that's all you really need.

Very Useful Face Cream, Face Hero, Properly Clean.

Flaner Fragrances: A fragrance brand born in my favourite city, Melbourne. I am so lucky to of been introduced to this brand this year and to meet the wonderful duo behind the brand, the fragrances are beautiful and each scent in the range is so different and unique.

The people behind it are really passionate about fragrance and everything from the scents themselves to the packaging to the bottles have been made with love and detail.

Product Recommendations: Vive La Fleur, Manhattan Cherry.


Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products mentioned have been personally tested by myself and the image was shot and styled by me.