L'Atelier Parfum Verte Euphorie: As a lover of citrus scents this is a beautiful addition to my fragrance wardrobe, it contains top notes of Blood Orange, Grapefruit and Petitgrain and lasts on my skin all day. It stays fresh on my skin with that nice hit of zing from the citrus notes that I love. Dillon Skincare Hyperion Barrier Support Antioxidant Oil: A blend of Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Kakadu Plum Seed Oil  and Pumpkin Seed Oil which contain antioxidants, omegas and vitamins to nourish, brighten and help strengthen the skins moisture barrier. Dillon Skincare Luminary Active Botanical Brightening Serum: Uses a blend of antioxidants and fruit extracts to even skin and brighten the complexion, works well under moisturisers and sunscreen and is very hydrating and nourishingEnbacci Calm Reset Cleansing Balm: Contains Blue Tansy to help calm the skin whilst it cleanses, turns into a beautiful milk when water is added and easily rinses away, very nourishing especially for the cooler months. La Fervance Eclat Extraordinaire: This luxurious gold coloured mask can be used either as a mask, moisturiser and primer for makeup and gives the skin the most amazing glow. It is very hydrating and instantly makes the skin feel and look more energized, my skin feels plump and firmed whenever I use it. La Fervance Gommage Extraordinaire: You all know how much I love a physical exfoliant and this one is one of my current favourites, it uses a Sugar Ester Emulsion that once massaged into the skin turns into an oil that both exfoliates and nourishes your skin, especially good prior to an event or anytime when your skin needs an instant boost. Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant: As you can tell by know I am a fan of a good exfoliant and I was very excited that this new product from Dermalogica had finally landed on my bathroom shelf, it contains a blend of AHA's, BHA's, PHA and Fruit Enzymes that brighten the skin and help with skin texture. After using this my skin is instantly smoother, my products absorb better and makeup goes onto my skin so much better. L'Atelier Parfum Arme Blanche Eau De Parfum: A lovely white floral scent with notes of Jasmine, Tuberose and Sandalwood. Lasts on the skin all day and is the perfect scent to wear all year round.

Simon x


*Images in this post have been sent to me via the brands mentioned and styled by me, all products have been tested by myself and all reviews are my own. The products have been sent to me for content inclusion.