*Rein Shampoo and Conditioner: I have been using the shampoo and conditioner from Rein for the last couple of months or so and as someone who is not normally phased by shampoo and conditioners, I was really blown away by these two products.

The shampoo uses ingredients that help to stimulate and strengthen the hair whilst hydrating it, it also has the most amazing scent of Mandarin, Cedarwood and Menthol which smells very invigorating and actually feels like the product is working whilst I use it.

The conditioner uses Almond Oil and Shea Butter to nourish the hair whilst Wheat Protein helps to strengthen the hair.

All in all, this shampoo and conditioner duo make for a great addition to my haircare routine and perfectly set my hair up for whatever I do it afterwards.

Click Here To Purchase.

R+Co Sun Catcher Power C Boosting Leave-In-Conditioner: I use this product in two ways, one way is after I have shampooed and conditioned my hair I use it like it's supposed to be which is like a leave in conditioner. Another way I use it is when my hair gets dry or I need to tame flyaways I apply a small amount and run through my hair, as I don't use styling products that often it's easy to apply.

It contains ingredients to help detangle and smooth frizz as well as antioxidants to protect your hair from environmental stresses.

Like with all R+Co products this smells absolutely amazing, it contains their stars align scent which is a blend of Palo Santo, White Cedarwood, Smoky Tobacco Leaf, Fresh Pine Needles and Waterlily.


R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo: I don't normally like saying things like "this is the best product I have ever used and I can't see myself using anything else" but when it comes to this dry shampoo from R+Co [in my opinion] is the best dry shampoo I have ever used and I can't see myself using anything else.

It is on the luxury end of dry shampoos but in my opinion, totally worth it. It makes my hair feel so clean without leaving it feeling gritty or to dry and on my hair which is auburn with a hint of brunette, there is absolutely no white cast to it at all, obviously I don't know what it is like on darker hair but on my light hair there is no white residue at all.

It's the only dry shampoo I have used that actually cleans my hair, makes it smell good and as I don't use styling products it gives my hair volume and a little bit of hold. As I mentioned above about R+Co products smelling amazing, this one does too and it contains the brands rosy red fragrance which contains Bergamot, Wild Fig, Cyclamen, Lotus Flower, Cedarwood and Tonka Beans. 


JVN Complete Conditioning Mist: I use this product after I shampoo and condition my hair and I love how easy it is to apply as it's a mist that I can just spray over my wet hair and dry.

It helps to smooth frizz and hydrate the hair and I love how lightweight it is and I can feel the affects on my hair days after using it.


*Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Oil: Once in a while I like to treat my hair by using a hair mask and this one from Christophe Robin is lush, it contains Prickly Pear Oil which helps to deeply hydrate and nourish your hair.

It contains a blend of antioxidants and omega fatty acids to nourish and help with any hair damage and split ends.

I like to leave it in my hair for as long as I can and rinse off, my hair always feels super nourished when I use this.



Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand/pr, otherwise, the product has been purchased by myself. All thoughts and opinions are my own and all products mentioned have been tested by myself and the image is my own.