Rationale #2 The Hydragel: I have been using this product basically as my moisturiser and antioxidant product in the morning, it is quite lightweight so if you wanted to or you had drier skin you could use a moisturiser on top of it but as I have oily-combination skin I find that it is enough for me to use as the last step over my serums and underneath my sunscreen.

I would highly recommend you go to the website and read through the ingredients and what this product does because Rationale always put such thought and knowledge into their products and it's always interesting to read what they say about the products.

I use this as my main antioxidant product in the mornings as it helps to protect against daily stresses, I have also found it good at keeping my skin hydrated, my skin tone even and the overall texture of my skin even.

Click Here To Purchase.

Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops: I have had this product in a few favourites but that's because give or take a day or two I practically use this product on a daily basis, I either mix it into a foundation or tinted moisturiser to add warmth to my skin or ill use it mixed with a moisturiser on top of my sunscreen to make a tinted moisturiser.

I love the warmth that it gives my skin without making it look orange or patchy, it just looks like I have a bit of colour to my skin.

It also contains skincare properties and antioxidants to help defend against daily stresses.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Dermalogica Hyaluronic Ceramide Mist: I have been talking a lot about keeping my winter-damaged skin hydrated lately but the truth of the matter is that my skin has been so dry lately due to the weather changes and being in heating so I am incorporating any type of hydrating product and ingredients into my routine as I possibly can.

The easiest way to do this with a mist and one of my current favourites is the Hyaluronic Ceramide Mist from Dermalogica which I use morning and night after cleansing, it immediately adds a boost of hydration to my skin and as it keeps my skin damp it helps my other products absorb better.

This mist in conjunction with my other hydrating products has really helped to keep my skin nourished in the cooler months.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Bro-To Very Lightweight Moisturiser: I always find it hard to find a moisturiser that ticks all my boxes, I want one to be lightweight but also give my oily-combination skin the hydration it needs, that is where this moisturiser from Bro-To comes into play as it is perfect for me.

It's oil-free and contains ingredients that help to maintain the skin's barrier, reduce redness and works to deeply hydrate your skin whilst absorbing well and not leaving a shiny residue behind.

This moisturiser is a gel-based moisturiser and it has worked really well for my skin even on these cold winter days in Australia, sits well with my other products and also comes in a refill pod meaning you can keep the original jar and purchase a refill pod once it's empty.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm: I have used this cleansing balm on and off for years and it has always been a firm favourite in my beauty arsenal, to me it is so much more than a cleansing balm, when I use it on my skin the fragrance of this product immediately calms me down and it feels very luxurious and comforting on my skin. 

It really does feel like a treat whenever I use it. Although cleansing balms have become popular for makeup removal and this product does an excellent job at that, I personally like using it as either my main cleanse or second cleanse after I have removed my makeup so I am reaping all the benefits from it.

If you haven't used a cleansing balm before you apply a small amount with dry hands to a dry face and then massage it into your skin, always being cautious around the eye area, then you can either pat your face with warm water and rinse off or use a flannel or muslin cloth to remove the cleanser.

This cleansing balm leaves my skin feeling nourished and moisturised and is the perfect addition to my routine all year round but especially now in the winter time when my skin needs all the nourishment.

Click Here To Purchase.


Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand/pr, otherwise, the product has been purchased by myself. All thoughts and opinions are my own and all products mentioned have been tested by myself and the image is my own.