Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water: Would it be a French Pharmacy story without mentioning this iconic Micellar Water? Probably not. If I had to choose one Micellar Water to have in my routine it would be this one because of how gentle yet effective it is.

I like using it the most in the mornings if I want a quick cleanse or at night if I have had a lot of makeup and sunscreen on during the day and want to make sure I get everything off.

Click Here To Purchase.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir: Probably my most repurchased beauty product and for someone who tries a lot of products that is saying something, it has cult status and for very good reason.

I use this mist after cleansing morning and night and also on top of makeup to keep it looking fresh, it also works well throughout the day to instantly hydrate and energize.

I love the minty scent of this product and the essential oils and antioxidants in this product do wonders for my skin by nourishing it and giving it a glow.

Click Here To Purchase.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ Serum: This serum is great for people who have breakouts as it contains Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid which work to clean out the pores and fight breakouts, they also help to exfoliate the skin and help with smoothing skin texture.

I do suffer from breakouts and whenever I get a breakout I use this and in a matter of days, my spots are noticeably reduced.

The thing I love the most about this serum is that it also targets my post-blemish marks which are the red marks left behind from breakouts, it does take time and you also need to wear sunscreen daily to protect your skin but overtime this serum does wonders at keeping my breakouts at bay and my pigmentation more even-toned.

Click Here To Purchase.

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre: A true multi-tasker, its main use is as a moisturiser but it can also be used as a cleanser and left on and used like a mask. I love this moisturiser in particular in the wintertime as it really helps to keep my winter-prone skin nourished and moisturised.

There are different types of this product for different skin types including one for oilier skin types and sensitive skin, in saying that though as someone with oily skin and sometimes sensitised skin, the original cream works fine for me but there are also the other versions depending on your needs.

This cream is a cult classic and I can understand why, it's one I always like having in my beauty cupboard and one that I will always repurchase.

Click Here To Purchase.

Avene Cicaflate+ Restorative Protective Cream: This is a really great product to always keep in your beauty stash, or even in your first aid kit. Whenever I have any sort of bruise or burn or some sort of injury on my skin I use this product and it heals what I need it to very quickly.

If my skin is really sensitised and red I even like applying it like a moisturiser, it's also worked well on the eczema around my eyes.

Because it's so thick I like especially in the wintertime if my moisturiser isn't cutting it, I will apply a small amount of this on top to lock in moisture.

Click Here To Purchase.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil: One of the products that remains a true icon and one that you often see backstage at fashion shows and in the beauty cupboards of everyone from influencers to makeup artists and models. I like this oil personally as whilst it is an oil it absorbs beautifully into my skin, immediately hydrating it without leaving it feeling greasy.

It works on my skin all year round but especially now in the cooler months it is helping to add moisture and nourishment to my skin, it contains antioxidants to help defend from environmental stresses as well as a blend of oils to hydrate and nourish your skin.

I sometimes even mix it into a body lotion to give it a bit of a boost and for extra nourishment.

Click Here To Purchase.

Marvis Toothpaste: Marvis is a luxury toothpaste brand that I first discovered overseas and was really happy to also be stocked back home, firstly there are so many scents to choose from so I am sure anyone can find one that they love and secondly the formula of these toothpaste are what really shine.

It's hard to explain but when I use these toothpastes they just make my teeth really clean and there's no residue left behind, the packaging also looks super chic on my bathroom shelf. It is a luxury for toothpaste but in my opinion worth it and makes for a nice gift or to have for guests when they are staying over.

Click Here To Purchase.


Simon x


*This post has been in collaboration with french beauty co, the main image of Paris was taken by me and the standalone images have been sent via the website and styled by me. Words are my own and all the products mentioned have been personally tested by myself.