Foile: Foile is a brand that I have always had my eye on and I am always so blown away buy how beautiful their bottles look, beyond the super chic packaging the formulas are also the standouts. The current range is an edited selection of in my opinion essential products that should go into most skincare routines, the products contain clean and active ingredients that are uncomplicated and work to nourish, hydrate and balance your skin.

Being that the bottles are so beautiful and who could honestly bare to throw them away, all their products are refillable and refill pouches are available to purchase meaning you can just buy your initial bottle once and then refill with the pouches once emptied.

I am really happy to have these products in my routine and I am excited to see what the brand comes out with next.

*Product Recommendations: Daily Jelly Moisturiser, Angel Eye Jellies.

Flaner Fragrances: You all know how much I love trying a new local fragrance range and the latest brand I have added to my ever growing fragrance wardrobe is Flaner. They are a Melbourne-based fragrance brand that offers perfumes and candles with their fragrances ranging from Florals, Greens, Woods and Orientals.

They offer a discovery set that includes all of their current scents making it a great way to try everything from the brand before deciding on a favourite, they are also a great size to keep in your bag with you when you are on the go.

*Product recommendations: Manhattan Cherry, Green With Envy, Discovery Set.

Ultra Violette: I have been using sunscreens from this brand since it launched, they always feel very luxurious and cosmetically elegant on the skin and sit well under makeup. I enjoy their facial sunscreens as much as their body sunscreens and it's a brand that I will personally continue to repurchase from and will most likely always have a product from them in my beauty cupboard.

Product recommendations: Clean Screen SPF 30, Extreme Screen SPF 50+ Hydrating Body & Hand Sunscreen.

Remi Beauty: I discovered this brand through broadsheet and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to research further, and I am very glad that I did. This brand is very big on sustainability as their current two products are moisturising stones which are meant to be stored in the ceramic dishes that have been handmade by Ryan L Foote Design Studio in Melbourne that the brand also offers.

From the first look at the brand and the products they offer, they look like actual pieces of art and look beautiful on my vanity, the brand currently offers two products one being The Day Moisturiser Stone that helps to hydrate your skin and protect your skin from environmental stresses whilst The Night Moisturiser Stone helps with the skins natural cell renewal process.

The brand recommends using the stones as you would a Gua Sha stone and this is exactly how I use them, they immediately add a hit of moisture to my skin and have changed up my skincare routine nicely and I look forward to using them.

*Product Recommendation: Moisturiser Duo Starter Set.

Rey Skin: I always love discovering new local brands and one of the newest has been Rey Skin, the brand currently has two products in the range one being a cleanser and one being a moisturiser. I have been using both for a while now and really enjoy having them in my routine, they both have very hydrating and nurturing ingredients that work well for my skin and slot easily into my current regime.

Product Recommendations: Wheatgrass Face Cleanser, Face Moisturiser.


*The products mentioned in this post that have an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand/pr, products with no asterisk have been purchased by myself. As always all thoughts and opinions and thoughts are my own, all written words are my own and photographs are styled and taken by me unless stated otherwise.