Sensologi: Sensologi is a brand that I was lucky enough to be introduced to towards the end of last year and the brand really spoke to me as they are big on creating rituals and I find putting on perfume every day quite ritualistic.

As I have gotten older I have learnt the importance of having a daily routine and no matter what I am doing on any given day I always wear perfume, it's my little treat for myself that I do every day without fail and finding great scents like the ones from Sensologi makes it easy to do so.

I started off by trying their discovery set and enjoyed trying each scent one by one, they have a whole host of different scents ranging from citrus, woody, floral, smokey and lots in between.

To visit their website Click Here.

Flaner Fragrances: Flaner is another brand I was lucky enough to come across on Instagram and the thing that struck me the most was how it was a newer brand but looked so established and I can see how much effort the founders have put into not only the scents themselves but how they are packaged and created.

The scents range from florals to green notes to woody and smokey notes which in my own opinion has something for everyone.

The fragrances are cruelty-free, vegan and non-gender specific and they also offer a discovery kit that includes all of their current scents.

To visit their website Click Here.

Scent Company: This brand really struck me because it focuses on using a fragrance to boost your mood which I have always said that wearing a particular fragrance changes my mood, whilst I love a heavy scent I have to be in a particular mood to wear it whereas when I wear something lighter it makes me feel happy.

It contains notes of Vanilla, Pink Pepper, Citrus, Thyme, Geranium, Cedarwood and Clove.

The scent is quite warm and grounding, it smells like something familiar to me maybe something I smelt from my childhood and for me that makes it really special and even the more grounding and mood-boosting. 

The range currently only has one scent and they do offer a sample size to try before you purchase the big bottle.

To visit their website Click Here.

Samuel Gravan Perfumes: Samuel Gravan is a range of perfumes that contain a higher dose of essential oils and as less synthetic ingredients as possible, the range is a nice edited range with scents ranging from florals to woods to citruses which I am sure can fit into any fragrance wardrobe.

The range also offers corresponding body lotions to the fragrances as well as solid and oil perfumes. There are also samples and a discovery set available.

The packaging is very luxurious and would make a wonderful gift.

To visit their website Click Here.

ROEMY: ROEMY is a Melbourne-based fragrance brand that I first discovered through Instagram and I am so glad that I did, I started off with their discovery kit which at the time had all of their scents and I have to say that I was hooked on all of them.

They work really hard on creating products without any unnecessary or toxic ingredients whilst also being vegan and cruelty-free. This doesn't mean that they ever compromise on quality though, everything from their packaging to their glass bottles to the fragrances themselves are all top notch.

My personal favourite scents from the brand are No.6, Resort, Solstice and Halcyon but I personally love all their scents and can see myself purchasing more for my own collection in the near future. I love supporting local brands and I am really excited to see what they do next.

To visit their website Click Here.


*The images in this post have been provided to me via the corresponding brands and then styled and edited by me, the fragrances mentioned in this post have been sent to me to trial for content inclusion.