Clinique All About Clean 2in1 Cleansing + Exfoliating Jelly: I initially got this product as a sample in a gift with purchase and just couldn't imagine my routine without it which is why after I finished my sample, I immediately repurchased it.

I know that physical exfoliants can be a bit of a controversial topic in the beauty world but I personally love them and always have, I think if you find one that is gentle enough for your skin and tailor it to your own routine it can work well for you.

I have been using exfoliants for years now so my skin can tolerate them with no issue, I like this cleanser and exfoliator from Clinique especially as it contains both physical and chemical exfoliants, the physical comes in the form of Silica Beads and Bamboo Powder which slough away dead skin cells and have helped with keeping my breakouts at bay at the overall texture of my skin even. The chemical component of this product is Salicylic Acid which works to go deep into the pores to clean them out and is well known for its blemish fighting properties.

I find this product gentle enough to use on my skin daily but as I mentioned above I would just adapt it to your own routine, it's now become my morning cleanser and as my skin benefits from regular exfoliation this fits into my routine nicely. I also notice that my products absorb so much better after using this which to me means that they are working more efficiently.

*Josh Rosebrook Multi-Action Hydrating Accelerator: If you know me then you know how much I love a face mist, for me it's a non-negotiable product in my routine. I was given this mist from Josh Rosebrook in a goodie bag at an event and had heard of how good it was before but didn't truly know until I tried it, and low and behold I fell in love with it.

My skin is very dehydrated and it can sometimes be hard to find a product that I can actually feel it adding hydration to my skin but with this mist I can, it immediately hydrates my skin and I can still feel the hydration throughout the day.

It contains a blend of Antioxidants and Anti-Inflammatories which work to add hydration to skin and will also help the other skincare products you put on top of it work better. It is on the luxury end when it comes to price point but for what it has done for my skin I believe it is 100% worth it and one that I know I will be investing in once my bottle runs out.


*Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum: I was lucky enough to attend the launch event for this product and have been using it ever since I got it, like with all Dermalogica launches I knew I would love this product and low and behold my gut feeling was right.

Retinol is an ingredient that I started incorporating into my routine consecutively once I turned thirty and I have found to be a beneficial ingredient for my skin helping with everything from breakouts to texture irregularities to overall skin clarity.

This serum from Dermalogica contains 3.5% Retinol with Squalane which I have been using most nights under my moisturiser and has done wonders for my skin, my skin feels firmer and has more of a glow to it. This serum works really well for my skin and it's one I can see myself repurchasing and continue to use in the future.

*Editors note: If you are new to retinol I would recommend starting slowly and building up to build tolerance, also make sure you are always wearing an SPF daily to protect your skin.


*Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream: Sometimes I just want a moisturiser to be a moisturiser and just hydrate my skin, that is the case with this gel cream from Summer Fridays. As the name suggests it is a gel consistency but strikes that perfect balance of being lightweight but still hydrating enough.

This cream sits beautifully with my other products and as I have oily-combination skin it doesn't leave my skin feeling too oily and just absorbs beautifully and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day and night.

It contains three types of Hyaluronic Acid for maximum hydration as well as Amino Acids which provide antioxidant protection and Pineapple Enzymes that gently exfoliate. I can see anyone with any skin type using this moisturiser and enjoying it but especially if like me you have combination skin and still want something that offers light hydration this would be perfect for you.


Manhattan Cherry by Flaner Fragrances: I was lucky enough to be introduced to this brand this year and it combined two of my greatest loves, one being to discover a new favourite fragrance and the other being finding a new local brand to support.

I started off by trying their discovery kit and whilst I enjoyed all of their scents it was Manhattan Cherry that stood out for me the most.

It contains notes of cherry, red vermouth, bourbon, ginger, orange peel, cinnamon, amber, tobacco and leather. Sounds good, right?

It's a very warm scent that I have been wearing daily since I got it, it's such a beautiful scent and whilst they are a reasonably new brand you can tell how much effort they have put into everything, from the high quality scents to their packaging and everything in between.