Màdara Organic Skincare Intense Glow Concentrate: Whenever a new Vitamin C serum lands in my beauty cupboard you better believe ill try it almost instantly, such was the case with this serum from Màdara Organic Skincare.

It contains a blend of Ferulic Acid, Vitamin E and of course the star ingredient being Vitamin C to help brighten and provide antioxidant protection. This serum does wonders at evening skin tone and helps with pigmentation over time, it's also very lightweight and absorbs into the skin beautifully.

I find it gives my skin an immediate boost and I reach for it when my skin is looking a bit dull and needs some brightness.

Click Here To Purchase.

CeraVe Skin Renewing Pure Vitamin C Serum: CeraVe is a brand that is developed by dermatologists and is also well known for creating products that are suited for any skin type but especially sensitive as their products tend to contain a lot of hydrating and nourishing ingredients.

I am someone who has used active skincare products for many years now and whilst my skin is mostly tolerant it can sometimes be on the sensitive side and I also understand that there are people out there who aren't used to using actives or are just sensitive to actives in general which is why when I found out that the brand had launched a Vitamin C serum I was really excited as I knew it would be an active product that would also contains the brands signature nourishing properties.

 This serum contains 10% Pure Vitamin C which contains antioxidants to protect from free radical damage whilst brightening the skin and helping with fine lines, as mentioned it also contains Ceramides to support the skins moisture barrier and Hyaluronic Acid which works as a humectant to draw moisture into the skin.

I have been using this serum and have really enjoyed the results from it, I like knowing that whilst I am getting all the benefits of Vitamin C I am also using a product that nourishes my skin.


Mecca Cosmetica Skin Brightening Vitamin C Serum: If someone was to ask me to recommend them a good quality Vitamin C serum at not an extortionate price but still offers the same results, this is the serum I would recommend. It's the one that I have been using the longest and also the one that I have repurchased the most.

It contains 15% L-Ascorbic Acid to protect and brighten alongside Ferulic Acid which works well with Vitamin C and also helps with evening skin tone, Vitamin E nourishes, Licorice Root Extract brightens and contains anti-inflammatory properties and Panthenol and Aloe Vera soothe and calm the skin.

I like this serum because I know that it works well for my skin and I don't need to worry about it I can just easily grab for it and know it will do the job.


Trinny London Boost Up 30% Vitamin C Serum: When my skin is looking a bit blotchy and needs a real boost I immediately reach for this serum because of its high Vitamin C content. It has no real fragrance or colour to it but the results are noticeable and it does wonders at brightening my skin and keeping it moisturised and plump.

Whilst Vitamin C is the star in this serum it also contains a blend of ingredients that provide additional antioxidant and brightening properties and ingredients to help support the skins barrier.

The packaging is also refillable meaning you can keep the original tube and purchase refill inserts, as you may know, sustainability is really important to me and this product offers both sustainability and effectiveness which is why it remains a favourite in my routine.

Click Here To Purchase.

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Dullness Vitamin C Face Serum: IT Cosmetics is a brand where I started out using the makeup products and as they started to launch more and more skincare products I have become more and more invested in their skincare offering.

One of the products I have been using on a regular basis has been their Vitamin C serum which contains 15% Vitamin C with Vitamin E which both contain antioxidant and brightening properties.

It's super lightweight and absorbs beautifully into my skin and sits well with my other products, my skin responds really well to this serum and its one I know I will repurchase in the future.


Murad Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum: As of late I have noticed I have some uneven skin tone and texture on the side of my face which is why I have been looking for more products and ingredients to help combat the issue and one of the products that are helping is this serum from Murad.

It contains Vitamin C to brighten and provide antioxidant protection as well as Glycolic Acid which is an AHA that works to dissolve away dead skin cells which in turn helps to brighten and smooth skin texture.

As I am constantly trying beauty products it can sometimes be hard to notice or feel a difference but with this serum, I can really feel it working on my skin, exfoliating forms a huge part of my routine and I like knowing that I am getting the benefits of both Vitamin C and an exfoliating ingredient in one product.



Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand/pr, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products that have been mentioned have been personally tested by myself unless otherwise stated. All photographs are my own unless otherwise stated.