Dr.Lewinn's Ultra R4 Collagen Surge Overnight Sleep Mask: As soon as I got this mask I immediately knew I would love it, and I was right. Whilst I have an oily-combination skin type my skin is also prone to dehydration and this mask works wonders at giving my skin a burst of hydration and moisture when it needs it, one of the things I also love about it is that I can actually still feel it on my skin the next morning and I mean that as a good thing.

I feel like it forms a barrier on my skin and helps to seal in all the hydration from my other products I have applied before it, it contains a blend of ingredients that help to counteract the daily effects of pollution and helps to give your skin a bit of a boost when needed.

This mask feels beautiful on my skin and whilst it is very hydrating it doesn't feel overly heavy on my skin and I like knowing that it is working its magic whilst I sleep.


Naturally Serious After-Dark Natural Peptide Sleeping Cream: There are some products that I like to keep nearby me at all times and this product is one of them, I especially like keeping it by my bed for those nights when I want to do a quick routine and know that I can easily reach for it.

It contains a blend of Peptides and Antioxidants that help to smooth and fight against free radical damage, it also includes humectants that work to draw moisture into the skin and keep it hydrated.

It feels like I am putting a moisturiser on with added oomph to it and always makes my skin look better by morning.


Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Anti-Ageing Mask: One of the things I love most about this mask is the versatility of it, by that I mean that I can either quickly put it on for five to ten minutes or I can use it as the final step in my nighttime skincare routine and know that it will keep my skin hydrated all throughout the night.

Beyond the versatility it's the formula that really shines, it contains a blend of Rose Extracts which work to add hydration and overall will help give the skin a bit of a boost, I like reaching for this mask especially when my skin is looking dull and needs an extra hit of moisture.

I like to use a face mask like this one first thing in the morning whilst I am making my morning coffee, this way it has time to sit on my skin before hopping in the shower and rinsing it off. An added bonus in the summer would be to keep this mask in the fridge for an extra cooling effect.


Emma Lewisham Supernatural Sleeping Mask: I was lucky enough to trial this mask before it was officially launched and it came at a time when my skin wasn't looking the best from being unwell, but thankfully this overnight mask came to the rescue and almost instantly made a huge difference to my skin.

I use it as the last step in my routine at night and in place of moisturiser, it works to deeply moisturise the skin and contains a blend of Peptides and Ceramides that work to enhance the skin's barrier and lock in moisture, it also contains a blend of AHA's and BHA's that work to gently exfoliate the skin overnight which in turn helps to brighten and smooth your skin by morning.

The thing I love about this mask, in particular, is how moisturised it leaves my skin feeling, I can actually still feel the mask on my skin when I am washing my face in the morning. It does wonders at calming my skin down, when I wake my skin looks less red and overall has a more even tone and texture to it. 


Cinch Skin Sleep + Glow Overnight Mask: Being the fan of exfoliation that I am this mask works really well for my skin, it contains Paw Paw and Pineapple Enzymes that work together to dissolve away dead skin cells allowing for a brighter and smoother complexion.

Whilst being exfoliating it also does a great job of keeping the skin hydrated, antioxidants also help to keep the skin protected from daily stresses and I try to use as many antioxidants as possible in my routine and this product makes it easy to do so.

If I want a quick nighttime routine I will cleanse and tone and then apply this product as my final step.

 

*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand/pr, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products that have been mentioned have been personally tested by myself unless otherwise stated. All photographs are my own unless otherwise stated.