Bro-To Properly Clean: Sometimes I want a cleanser to be a cleanser and be able to grab it from my vanity and use it knowing it will work for my skin and that is the case with this one from Bro-To, It's a foam that works really well on my oily-combination skin type and does wonders at cleansing my skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight afterwards.

I love the scent of the products from this range, they have a woody and green scent to them which I love and makes them a joy to use, I know people have issues with fragrance in products but my skin is fine with it and I personally like having it in my products.

All in all, this is a great cleanser and it's one that I will happily repurchase.

Click Here To Purchase.

*RAAIE Morning Dew Vitamin C Serum: My skin loves Vitamin C and it forms a huge part of my routine, any chance I can get to try a new Vitamin C product I jump at and the latest one to enter my skincare routine is this one from RAAIE.

I have to be honest and say that I have only been using this serum for the last week or so but I can already tell that my skin loves it and it will be one that is a mainstay in my routine, it contains ingredients like New Zealand Blackcurrants which contains antioxidants to protect from UV as well as ingredients that help to hydrate and calm the skin, Vitamin C is a known antioxidant that helps to brighten and also protect from daily stresses.

This serum is lightweight in consistency and absorbs beautifully into my skin allowing me to easily follow up with my other products, I have already seen great results while using this and look forward to using it more to see continued results.

Click Here To Purchase.

Go-To Skincare Very Lightweight Moisturiser: I have spoken before in-depth about my forever hunt for the perfect moisturiser, by that I mean one that ticks all of my boxes, I have oily-combination skin and I prefer a lightweight gel moisturiser and one that gives me hydration without leaving my skin feeling too heavy or clogged.

When I first saw that Go-To skincare was launching this moisturiser I immediately added it to my cart when it officially launched as it sounded right up my alley, it's lightweight and whilst it says it offers a matte finish and it does, my issue in the past with mattifying products was that they left my skin feeling dry and tight afterwards but I never got that with this product.

It offers a nice layer of hydration to my skin without over-moisturising it, it sits beautifully under my sunscreen and makeup in the mornings and if I use it at night it sits nicely on top of my other serums. It contains ingredients to reduce water loss and keep the skin moisturised and balanced, it also contains ingredients that help to balance sebum production which is key for me as I am forever dealing with breakouts.

The product also is refillable meaning once you buy the initial jar you can purchase a refill pod, as you all probably know by now sustainability in beauty is something that I am really trying to focus on and it's so great to see so many brands now offering refillable and sustainable options.


*Emma Lewisham Supernatural Sleeping Mask: I was lucky enough to try this product before it officially launched and like with all Emma Lewisham products I knew I was gonna love it and low and behold from the first use I was hooked.

This product actually came into my life at the exact right time as I was quite unwell and I am one of those people where everything that is going on internally shows on my skin and I can honestly say that my skin wasn't looking the best until I used this product. It's an overnight mask that you apply only at night as the last step in your routine in place of moisturiser, it contains ingredients that help to moisturise your skin whilst you sleep as well as AHA's and BHA's that work to gently exfoliate away dead skin cells which in turn helps to brighten and smooth.

The thing I love most about this mask is how moisturised it leaves my skin feeling, I can actually still feel the mask on my skin when I cleanse my skin the next morning which I have never felt before with a product. It does wonders at calming down any redness in my skin and by morning my skin has a brighter and more refined look to it, I am so glad that this product was created and I am so happy to have it in my routine.

Like with all of the products from Emma Lewisham this product is also available to purchase in a refill pod meaning you can keep the original packaging and refill with the pod once finished, it's also a part of the brand's beauty circle program where you can send back your empty pods to be recycled, for more information on the program Click Here.


*ROEMY Resort: As the spring season is approaching here in Australia I am starting to change up my fragrance wardrobe with more green and fresh scents for the spring season, one of my favourite scents for this transitional period is Resort by ROEMY.

The main notes are Fig and Bergamot which are some of my personal favourite fragrance notes, this fragrance has a beautiful green note too and the Creamed Coconut note makes it creamy without smelling too sweet.

I wear this fragrance all year but am especially looking forward to wearing it more in the spring-summer seasons.



Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand/pr, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products that have been mentioned have been personally tested by myself unless otherwise stated. All photographs are my own unless otherwise stated.