The Kind Collective: I discovered this brand at a Priceline event a few months ago and have been lucky enough to try the brands Natural Mineral Foundation Powder and I have been really impressed with it, the brand has a high focus on using natural ingredients as well as sustainable packaging and being vegan and cruelty-free.

The range consists of a whole range of makeup products ranging from base products, eye products and lip products. As I have been so impressed with the mineral foundation powder I am very keen to try more from the range.

Product Recommendation: Natural Mineral Foundation Powder with SPF15.

Daily Naturals: This brand has recently had a bit of a facelift and I think they have done a great job, the packaging looks very aesthetically pleasing to me and looks great in my shower and on my bathroom shelf. Beyond the chic packaging, the formulas of these products are beautiful. 

Their styling and leave-in products are also great and my hair has gotten on really well with them, I am really happy to have products from this range in my routine.

Product Recommendations: Ends Sealer Leave In Treatment, Detangler with Thermal Protection.

ROCC Naturals: ROCC Naturals is a toothpaste brand that focuses highly on using natural ingredients and sustainable packaging, I have all of their different flavours and types of toothpaste from their current range and have enjoyed everything I have tried. Being a natural toothpaste it leaves my teeth and mouth feeling clean without leaving any sort of residue behind and knowing that it is a natural toothpaste makes me feel good whilst using it.

I like the different scents and flavours and the packaging looks super chic in my bathroom, it's nice to have a toothpaste such as this one which makes a daily task more enjoyable.

Product Recommendations: Whitening Minerals with Fluoride, Biodegradable Bamboo Toothbrush.

Saturée: This is one of the newest brands to hit my personal beauty cupboard and I am so happy that I was introduced to it, I was offered to try some of the products and in doing my research on the brand I was really intrigued by the ingredients and overall aesthetic of the brand.

Right now the range is an edited selection of products ranging from cleansing oil, face cream, body cream and lip balm which are all products that can be easily incorporated into any routine.

The white and orange colours in the packaging not only look aesthetically pleasing in my bathroom but are also very effective, the textures and scents of the products are all really lovely and whilst I have only been using these products for a short time I am excited to have them in my routine and look forward to using them more often.

Product Recommendations: Body Cream, Face Cream, Oil Cleanser, Lip Balm.

The Quick Flick: I found out about The Quick Flick at an event a few years ago and have been intrigued by it ever since, I have been lucky enough to of recently tried a few more products from the range and I have to say I am really impressed.

Sometimes it's nice to have products in my routine that just do what they say on the packaging and do it well and that's what I have found with this brand, everything that I have tried just works and I know I can have it on my vanity and quickly grab for it.

The sunscreen in the range is a standout for me as it's my ideal sunscreen product, by that I mean that it's super lightweight and absorbs beautifully into my skin without leaving any sort of greasy residue behind, sits beautifully under makeup and on my skin doesn't leave any sort of white-cast on my skin. They also have an SPF50 mist in their range which I have been using as a top-up to my main sunscreen, it works especially well over makeup throughout the day.

Product Recommendations: Quick Screen SPF50+ Prep Moisturiser with Blue Light Defence, 2 in 1 Brow Sculpting Lamination Gel, Quick Screen SPF 50+ Set Finishing Spray with Blue Light Defence.

Cinch Skin: Sometimes I want to do a lengthy skincare routine and sometimes I want to do a quick one and that's where multi-use products come into play in my routine, one of the brands that I personally love for products that do multiple things is from the brand Cinch Skin.

Products such as their Sleep + Glow Mask work to exfoliate and hydrate your skin while you sleep, if you wanted a speedy nighttime routine you could cleanse, tone, potentially a serum and then jump straight to this as it will work overnight whilst you sleep. Another product in their lineup is the Cleanse + Glow Cleansing Water which works like your traditional micellar water but also contains exfoliating ingredients Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid that work to gently dissolve away dead skin cells whilst cleansing.

They have a whole host of amazing products that do wonders for your skin and tend to do more than one thing by only using one product, the edited range of products make it easy to incorporate them into your routine.

Product Recommendations: Sleep + Glow Anti-Ageing Sleep Mask, Pump + Glow 72-Hour Moisturiser, Cleanse + Glow Cleansing Water.


Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand/pr, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products that have been mentioned have been personally tested by myself unless otherwise stated. All photographs are my own unless otherwise stated.