Dermalogica Awaken Peptide Eye Gel: There are a few things that I especially look forward to in life, a couple of those things are a new launch from Dermalogica and finding a new eye care product to help target the issues I have around my under-eye area which mainly consists of dark circles and fine lines.

From the first use of this eye gel I knew that like a lot of Dermalogica products I try, it would be a firm favourite. It's the consistency of this product that got me hooked, as I don't like anything too heavy around my eyes this is a beautiful lightweight gel that absorbs beautifully and doesn't interfere with my makeup application.

It contains ingredients such as Caffeine and Rosemary Leaf Extract that help with puffiness and fine lines as well as ingredients that work to smooth and firm the under-eye area.

Click Here To Purchase.

RoC Skincare Retinol Corexxion Line Smoothing Eye Cream: When I turned thirty I started incorporating Retinol into my routine on a more consistent basis and having a product like this one from RoC that is targeted for the eye area has been a great addition to my routine.

This eye cream has helped to brighten my dark circles and whilst it will be a matter of using this eye cream for a long period of time I have noticed a difference with the fine lines that I am starting to get around that area.

It hasn't irritated my eyes at all but I have been using Retinol for a while now so if you are new to it I would maybe suggest starting off slow and working your way up until tolerated.

Click Here To Purchase.

Ren Radiance Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream: This eye cream from Ren is a part of their radiance collection which happens to be one of my personal favourite collections from their range as the products always work well for my skin, this eye cream instantly makes my under eye area look brighter but also contains ingredients that brighten over time.

Elderberry Flower Extract is the ingredient that helps to reduce dark circles and Hyaluronic Acid adds hydration to the area.

It's lightweight and sits well under makeup, it's one that I can see myself going back to over and over again.

Click Here To Purchase.

Naturally Serious Zero Baggage Anti-Dark Circle Eye Cream: Sometimes I want an eye cream that targets a particular concern and sometimes I want an eye cream that's a bit of an all-rounder, that's where this eye cream from Natural Serious comes into play.

It does everything that I want from an eye cream like brightening dark circles and smooth fine lines and it also helps to depuff and contains a blend of antioxidants that help to defend against environmental aggressors.

It feels lovely under the eye area and it can be easily used morning and night as it sits well with my other products.

Click Here To Purchase.

Goldfaden MD Bright Eyes: If you were to look into my bathroom at any given time you would be hard pressed to not find this eye cream on my bathroom shelf, I have used it for years and it's one of those products that will always be one of my personal favourites.

One of my biggest under-eye area concerns is dark circles and this cream helps with that concern tremendously, it does wonders at brightening the area but also manages to keep it hydrated.

It sits well under makeup in the mornings and also sits well with my other products in my nighttime skincare routine, after using it consecutively for many years now it has helped to keep my eye area bright, refreshed, smoothed and hydrated.

There are a few products in my personal skincare routine that I like to call my hall of fame products and this product happens to be one of them.

Click Here To Purchase.

Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand/pr, otherwise they have been purchased by myself. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products mentioned have been personally tested by myself unless mentioned otherwise, all photographs have also been shot and edited by me unless mentioned otherwise.