Vitamin B 13% Essential Niacinamide Serum: Niacinamide is an ingredient that has featured highly in my routine but it's normally combined with other things, I haven't used it in a product where it is the main ingredient up until recently and my skin has been really enjoying the results from it. I have been mainly using this serum from Synergie Skin at night after I have cleansed and toned and as it is very lightweight in consistency and it absorbs beautifully into my skin, as I layer two to three serums on my skin at night this doesn't feel too heavy or doesn't feel like it is clogging my pores.

Niacinamide as an ingredient is a bit of a jack of all trades as it can help with anything from acne to pigmentation to stimulating collagen production and this serum has done wonders in all those aspects for my skin. This serum also contains Panthenol which helps to support the skin barrier and contains anti-bacterial properties, both ingredients work together to strengthen the skin and keep it balanced.

My skin has responded really well to this serum and it has done a good job of keeping my skin calm, even-toned and balanced.



Enlighten Skin Brightening Serum: I have spoken at length on this website about my struggle with post-inflammatory pigmentation, it's an issue that started around the time I turned thirty and I have been dealing with it ever since. It appears as those little red marks that are left behind from previous breakouts and whilst the majority of mine has faded now, I still have some remanence.

I like to use a brightening serum such as this one from Synergie Skin in the mornings before my vitamin c and at night before my retinol and it has done an excellent job of keeping my skin even-toned.

It contains a blend of Tranexamic Acid, Plankton Extract, Niacinamide and Liquorice Extract which all contain brightening properties that work to fade hyperpigmentation over time, It also contains antioxidant properties that help to protect the skin from environmental stresses. Whilst it is a very active serum it isn't too harsh on my skin and fits into my skincare routine seamlessly.

Brightening serums can sometimes take a long time to see results but I can honestly say with this one I see results very quickly, it has become a mainstay in my routine and I am excited to see continued results once I use it more.


Blem-X Blemish Control Serum:  This is classed as a spot treatment and I do use it directly on my breakouts when I have them but I also use it as an all-over treatment, I tend have breakouts on the lower half of my face and what I tend to do is pump 1-2 pumps into my hand and massage the serum into my troubled areas.

It contains a blend of AHA's and BHA's such as Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Malic Acid which works as chemical exfoliants to help dissolve away dead skin cells, this, in turn, helps to keep the skin bright and even-toned. Using these ingredients will also help to clean out your pores and as it contains Salicylic Acid it works wonders at clearing up spots.

It does a really good job of keeping my breakouts at bay and the texture of my skin in the areas where I have had the spots even, it also contains ingredients that provide anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.