Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream SPF 50: I remember the first time I ever tried this product, it was the first time I had ever been into a Sephora store in Australia, and one of the first products I ever purchased in-store. From the get-go I instantly fell in love with this product, I go through phases with makeup where sometimes I like a light coverage base and sometimes I want and or need fuller coverage. The thing I love most about this product is how easily it can be sheered out for lighter coverage or built up to offer a medium to full coverage base, it blends beautifully into my skin and I find that the shade light matches into my skin really well.

Every single time I wear it I am always blown away by just how beautiful it looks on the skin, it covers my redness, pigmentation and any breakouts that I have at any given time but it never looks drying or too matte on my skin. Even though I always have to powder my foundation I find that even when powdering over this product the glow from it still shines through. Being the true skincare obsessive that I am, I also like knowing that it contains a whole host of skincare ingredients that work to treat my skin whilst I am wearing it, it contains a blend of Hydrolyzed Collagen, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid as well as Antioxidants and Vitamins.

Whether I am staying home or going out I always like to have some sort of base product on my skin, this is a great option for me to wear on a daily basis as it gives me the coverage that I want, added skincare benefits and whilst I wear an SPF as the last step of my skincare routine after my moisturiser it also gives me another layer of SPF protection.

Click Here To Purchase.

Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer: Concealer is one of those products where I am constantly looking for one that is just right, I have been recently introduced to this one from IT Cosmetics and from the first day of using it I already knew it would be a firm favourite.

I have always had dark circles and this does a really good job of brightening my under-eye area whilst smoothing out the area and not settling in too much into my fine lines that are starting to, unfortunately, pop up. 

You only need the tiniest amount of this product as a small amount goes a very long way, it sits on my skin beautifully and on my skin, it lasts all throughout the day.


Bye Bye Pores Pressed Silk Airbrush Poreless Finishing Powder: Powder is another one of those products where I use it so often it's always something that I am looking to try more of, I normally use the loose version of this product and have recently been introduced to the pressed version which I have fallen in love with.

It can sometimes be hard to find a powder that sets my whole face just as well as it does my under eye area but this one manages to do both really well, whilst it is a powder and it does mattify my skin it never leaves my skin looking overly dry or too matte looking which I love.

It instantly makes my skin look and feel smoother and I love how lightweight it feels on my skin, I have both the loose and the powder in my makeup bag and enjoy having both as a part of my routine.



It Cosmetics has recently launched its Australian website, to find out more about the brand Click Here.



*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand/pr, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products mentioned on this website have been personally tested by myself.