Avec Skin: I feel as though this serum came into my life at the perfect time, it came at a time where the weather was changing and my skin was dealing with the sudden change in temperature. When the weather changes from warm to cool my skin can be easily prone to dehydration which is why a product like this one comes into its own, it has a beautiful lightweight oil consistency to it that I either apply before my moisturiser or on top of it if I need an extra hit of nourishment. I only use a few drops and it absorbs into my skin beautifully. It contains a whole host of ingredients that help to hydrate, balance and nourish your skin. 

Product Recommendation: Bioactive Nutrient Serum.

Change Skincare: Change Skincare is a brand that I have only been introduced to recently but have truly loved everything I have tried, it's a cosmeceutical range of products that are tailored to various different skin concerns and types. I was lucky enough to try the Blemish Detox Kit which contains a mix of products targeted to someone with breakout-prone skin such as I have, it's a really great way to try bits and pieces from the brand and of course great to take away with you when you travel.

Product Recommendation: Blemish Detox Kit.

CILK: As I am someone who is constantly researching and looking at different social media outlets and publications I am always looking and what's new and what is trending at the moment, I know that inner beauty has been on the forefront for the past few years now and one of the brands I see keep popping up is CILK beauty. Their hero product is the Rose Extract which is a liquid that you add 5-10 drops to your water that contains Organic Rosa Damascena which is rich in antioxidants to help nourish your skin from the inside out. It also contains Hibiscus that works to support collagen in your body and can also help to soothe inflammation, as I am someone who drinks at least two litres of water a day this is a really nice way to spruce up my daily water intake.

Product Recommendation: CILK Beauty Rose Extract.

Q+A Skincare: I have been trialling a few of the products from this range lately and have loved everything I have tried, it's a product range full of various different skincare products targeted to different skin types. I really like the packaging that the products come in as it's very bright and gets me excited about using them. The website is really easy to use and includes a skin type quiz where you can find out what products will work best for you, as mentioned the few products that I have tried I have enjoyed using and they have all worked well for my skin.

Product Recommendation: Niacinamide Daily Toner.

Skin by BYS: One of the things that really excites me about the beauty space at the moment is how you can find products that are good quality and also at various different price points, for me personally it doesn't matter how expensive or inexpensive a product is, as long as it works and has good ingredients. I was really impressed with the below-mentioned serum from BYS as it contains ingredients such as Niacinamide, Licorice Root and Ascorbic Acid which are all well know brightening ingredients that also contain antioxidant benefits. It's a beautiful lightweight serum that absorbs well and sits well with other products.

Product Recommendation: Extra Glow Brightening Serum.

Ocinium Skincare: This is the newest addition to my beauty cupboard and whilst I have only been trialling the products for the last few weeks or so, I can already tell they are going to work well for my skin and become favourites in my routine. I always love finding new Australian brands to trial and so far I am loving the results from the products I have tried, the brand is cruelty-free and doesn't contain a lot of the nasties such as synthetic fragrance, silicones, mineral oils and so on. Highly recommend checking the website out as they have a whole host of beautiful products with lovely ingredients.

Product Recommendations: Elemental Vitamin A+C+E Serum /Immortelle Vitamin B3 Serum.

 

Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand/pr, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products mentioned on this site have been personally tested by myself.