Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser: I have had this cleanser on my wishlist for a while now and I was on the hunt for a new cleanser, through reading reviews on this product I decided to give it ago, and I am so glad I did. I know that a lot of people say that cleanser isn't on your skin long enough so it doesn't make a big difference but I am a big believer in cleansers that contain actives as I find it's a good way to start off your skincare routine and using a cleanser that is right for your skin type is very important. My current biggest skincare concern is pigmentation and this cleanser contains a Vitamin C Ester that helps to brighten the skin over time whilst providing antioxidant properties, I tend to use it at night but it also works beautifully as a morning cleanse. I try to leave it on my skin for a few minutes to reap all the benefits from it, it does do a good job of removing my makeup from the day and as I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis I find it's enough for me to use as the main cleanser. A little bit goes a long way and I can imagine it lasting a very long time. I like to be consistent with my cleansers and this one whilst I have only been using it for a few weeks has already become a firm favourite and I can see myself repurchasing the future.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Ocinium Immortelle: This is one of the newest brands to my beauty routine and I have been lucky enough to try a couple of the serums from the range, I have been trialling the Immortelle serum which contains one of my personal favourite skincare ingredients Niacinamide. The serum contains ingredients that help to brighten the skin and help fade pigmentation whilst calming down any redness and protecting the skins moisture barrier, it's a beautiful lightweight serum that absorbs well into my skin and sits well with my other products, it instantly leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soothed.

Click Here To Purchase.

Dermalogica Retinol Clearing Oil: You know you love a product when you continue to repurchase it and such is the case with this product, I always love the way it makes my skin look and feel and I always know that I can fall back onto it no matter is going on with my skin at any given time. It contains a blend of Retinol and Salicylic Acid which do an amazing job at keeping my breakouts at bay and the overall texture and tone of my skin even, as it also contains a blend of oils it keeps my skin hydrated and nourished. I love having this product in my routine and it's one of those products that I know I will always have in my collection.

Click Here To Purchase.

Aesop Rind Concentrate Body Balm: I've had a major obsession with this product for many years now and it's honestly one of those products that I always want to have nearby and is always a non-negotiable for me. It's a beautiful citrus-scented body lotion that absorbs well into my skin and instantly leaves it feeling smoother and hydrated. I love the way this product smells and it always makes me feel more energized and refreshed when I use it, especially in the summertime.

Click Here To Purchase.

ROEMY Edition 1 Discovery Set: As I am someone who is constantly researching new products and brands to trial for this website and am also genuinely obsessed with all things beauty, I always get really excited when I discover something new to me. I discovered ROEMY which is an Australian brand which as you all probably know excites me as I always love supporting local brands, I decided to pick up their Edition 1 Discovery Set to try the various scents in their range. The set itself contains 5 x 3ml sample size fragrances which is a great way to try all the different scents and as they are travel sized they are perfect to put in your bag when you are on the go, I have been wearing all the scents since purchasing it and whilst I genuinely love all of them my favourites are No.6 which is a really refreshing citrus scent, Resort which is a really beautiful Fig scent and Solstice which is a white floral. I love the quality and the aesthetics of this range and am curious to see what they come out with next.

Click Here To Purchase.

Simon x


*Products mentioned in this post with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand/pr, others have been purchased by myself. As always all opinions and thoughts are my own and every product mentioned on this site has been personally tested by myself.