Acqua Di Parma Colonia: I have formed a bit of an obsession with Acqua Di Parma fragrances over the last year and have added quite a few of their scents to my collection, one of their signature scents and one of my personal favourite scents in the range is Colonia. As you will see from the notes it is a very citrus-based scent but still has a depth to it, being half Italian myself it reminds me of the scents my dad used to wear when I was younger, and that's my favourite thing about fragrance, the way it can transport you various different memories. I love how traditional Acqua Di Parma is with their scents and this scent, in particular, embodies everything I am into when it comes to my current personal fragrance choices.

Top Notes: Lemon, Sweet Orange, Calabrian Bergamot.

Heart Notes: Lavender, Bulgarian Rose, Verbena, Rosemary.

Base Notes: Vetiver, Sandalwood, Patchouli.


Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine: I am a big fan of everything that Atelier Cologne does, I can honestly say that every scent from the brand I have tried I have loved. Sometimes certain fragrances hit you differently and they sit on your skin a certain way, I love the way this scent layers on my skin and how fresh it smells. I like it especially in the summertime but even more so in the winter months to remind me of summer, it has that cologne citrus scent to it which I love.

It contains notes of Blood orange, Geranium and Sandalwood.


Escentric Molecules Escentric 04: This fragrance holds a special place in my memories and in my perfume collection, I wore it on my trip to Paris a few years back and every time I wear it brings me right back to that holiday. I love how fragrance can instantly transport you to a certain place and memory instantly, the thing I love most about the scents from Escentric Molecules is how unique and different they are, this is a definitive citrus scent but it has that uniqueness and depth to it like the other scents from the brand. It truly is one of my favourite scents and one that I am almost finished with and will definitely be repurchasing. 

Top: Methyl Pamplemousse, Pink Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper Berry, Pink Pepper

Heart: Hedione (green jasmine bud), Freesia, Osmanthus, Orris, Rose

Base: Javanol, Mastic, Labdanum, Iso E Super, Muscone (Musk), Ambroxan.


Chanel Allure Homme Sport: This scent is also very special to me, it reminds me of my dad as he used to wear and is sadly no longer around. I will always have this fragrance in my perfume wardrobe as every time I smell it I think of him, I also really love the scent, it has that typical Chanel scent to it which I love and although it is a men's fragrance it's not too strong or overpowering. I also love the bottle as it's not glass meaning it's easy to travel with and take out with me when I am on the go.

Top notes: Orange, Sea Notes, Aldehydes and Blood Mandarin.

Middle notes: Pepper, Neroli and Cedar.

Base notes: Tonka Bean, Vanilla, White Musk, Amber, Vetiver and Elemi resin.


*Who Is Elijah Her Eau De Parfum: This is one of the newest fragrances to my collection and one I have discovered only recently, as soon as I tried this scent I instantly knew I would love it. I am a huge fan of citrus scents and the citrus in this scent really shines, it also has a lovely green note to it which I love. It reminds me of summertime in Australia and being in my garden picking lemons directly from my tree, it's such a beautiful scent that I know ill be wearing all throughout the year. I keep it on my desk next to my computer and it's one of those ones that I can just throw on and wear for whatever the day may bring, I especially like to spritz it throughout the day as a bit of a pick me up.

Top notes: Citrus, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Vetiver

Middle: Floral, Orange Blossom, Petitgrain, Rosemary

Bottom: Dry Amber, Cedarwood, Musk.

Editors note: The brand has offered a discount code for my readers, if you enter SIMON15 at checkout you will get 15% off your order.


*Products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to my via the brand/pr, otherwise, they have been purchased by myself. As always all products mentioned on this site have been personally tested by myself and all thoughts and opinions are my own.