Le Labo Shower Gel in Mandarin: Any excuse to get more Le Labo into my beauty routine is a good one and this shower gel makes a great addition to my shower regime, I always love having a shower gel that is a bit more on the luxe side and one that I can use a treat. Mandarin is one of my favourite scents when it comes to body products and in this product, it really shines, it has a nice foam to it which never leaves my skin feeling dry or stripped after using it. I like the flip-top lid and how aesthetically pleasing it looks in my shower, one that I would happily repurchase. 

Click Here To Purchase.

Aesop Skincare Geranium Leaf Body Scrub: I have loved and used this scrub for years now, there are many things I love about it. I use quite a few of the geranium products from Aesop and I really enjoy the scent, it's very green and very refreshing. This scrub uses Bamboo Stem and Pumice to slough away dead skin cells and smooth the overall texture of your skin, I find this is really good at exfoliating my skin without being too rough or harsh. Now that I am getting more and more into body care products exfoliating my body regularly has formed a huge part of my routine, it's also really good at helping my other products absorb better and therefore they work more efficiently.

 Click Here To Purchase.

*Enbacci Complete Body Firming Lotion: Over the last year or so I have made it a mission to moisturise my body twice a day, this means I am always looking for new body lotions to try. One of the latest additions to my routine has been this body lotion from Enbacci, it has a beautiful consistency that whilst it absorbs beautifully and quickly into my skin it keeps it hydrated and nourished. It has a lovely scent to it that isn't too overpowering so it doesn't clash with my perfume but still leaves a nice fragrance behind, I personally love products that have a fragrance to them as I find it helps add to my self-care beauty routine. This lotion makes my skin feel and look instantly smoother and keeps it hydrated throughout the day. 

Click Here To Purchase.

*Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Body Oil: If I feel like I want to give my skin a bit of a treat and it needs a bit of extra nourishment I reach for this body oil, it contains a blend of ingredients that help to hydrate, nourish and protect the skins lipid barrier. I love the scent of this body oil, it contains notes of Bergamot, Neroli and Orange which are some of my favourite scents. Even though this is an oil and gives my skin the nourishment it needs it still manages to absorb beautifully into my skin, I either use it on its own or on top of my body lotion for that extra hit of moisture. 

Click Here To Purchase.

*Frank Body Glide 'n' Go Body Oil Stick: I have been really loving this product from Frank Body lately as it's a really easy way to give my skin a targeted hit of moisture where it needs it, the product comes in stick format that can be rolled onto your skin and once massaged in feels like an oil. I like this product in particular for it's format as sometimes my skin can be quite dry especially around my elbows and knees and this product makes it really easy to target those areas, I especially like it ontop of my body lotion. It contains a blend of Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil and Shea Butter for a hit of moisture alongside Davidson Plum to brighten, I love how this product feels on my skin and it has a lovely scent to it which is always a bonus in my books.

Click Here To Purchase.


*Products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to my via the brand/pr, otherwise, they have been purchased by myself. As always all products mentioned on this site have been personally tested by myself and all thoughts and opinions are my own.