Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser:

You all know how much I love a Kate Somerville cleanser and this one is right up there as one of my current favourites, it's a gel cleanser that contains a blend of exfoliating acids (Phytic, Salicylic, Glycolic and Lactic) that help to gently slough away dead skin cells and over time will help to brighten and even out the texture and tone of your skin.

It does foam but never leaves my skin feeling dry or tight, I like having it on hand for when I feel like my skin is especially congested as I know it will give my skin the cleanse it needs.

Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum:

I have been using this as my morning Vitamin C serum for the past few months now and have been really enjoying what it has done for my skin, it has made my skin brighter and more even-toned. As I am pale skinned with freckles my skin can sometimes become a bit blotchy and this has really helped to keep my skin even, as it's an antioxidant I also like knowing that my skin is protected from environmental stresses on a daily basis.

I apply two pumps of the serum into my hand mixed in with one to two pumps of the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum [Which ill be mentioning below] and follow with my moisturiser and sunscreen.

I have gone through a travel size and am making my way through the full size, I already plan on repurchasing once I am finished the bottle.

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum:

As I mentioned above as apart of my morning skin routine I like to mix two pumps of the Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum with this hydration serum and apply after cleansing and toning, I have an oily-combination skin type that can be easily prone to dehydration so any form of hydration is a welcome addition.

I like this serum in particular as while it's super hydrating it's also lightweight and absorbs well into my skin without leaving any sort of residue or shine, I can honestly tell a difference when I am not using this serum, it has become a part of my typical daily routine.

Kate Somerville +Retinol Vita C Power Cream:

Vitamin C is an ingredient I have used in my skincare routine now for many years but Retinol is only something I have gotten into recently, I have been loving this cream from Kate Somerville as it has given me noticeable results.

I love the way it makes my skin feel, it instantly feels smoother and by morning my skin is bright and even toned. With continued use the results have maintained and it's another Kate Somerville favourite that I always want in my routine.


*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me by Mecca, as always every product mentioned on this site has been personally tested by myself.