Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser:

As we all know cleansing is the start of our routine and one of the most important steps as it sets our skin up for the products that follow, I tend to opt for a cleanser that also contains some sort of exfoliating properties like this one from Glow Recipe. It contains a blend of Glycolic and Lactic Acids that gently exfoliate and over time will help to brighten and even skin texture.

I like this cleanser as a morning cleanse or as a second cleanse after makeup removal, it does foam but doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight and works well for my skin.

Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer:

I have an oily-combination skin type that tends to lead more towards the oilier side but is also easily prone to dehydration, that's why when I look for moisturizers I like them to be a lightweight gel consistency.

This one from Glow Recipe is great as it's super lightweight, absorbs well and gives my skin the hydration it needs. It contains Amino-Rich Watermelon that adds hydration, fights free radical damage and over time will help with fine lines. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid that draws moisture into the skin and helps keep the skin hydrated and plump alongside Antioxidants which help to protect against environmental aggressors.
Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask:

This has to be my personal favourite product from everything I have tried from the range, throughout the colder months I have definitely noticed that my skin has been more on the dry side and this has been really good at keeping my skin in check.

I like to use it at night after I have applied my serums and oils and if my skin is feeling extra dry I even apply it on top of my moisturiser.

It contains Amino-Packed Watermelon that adds hydration and helps with fine lines and dark spots, Hyaluronic Acid adds hydration, AHA's (Lactic and Glycolic Acids) gently exfoliate to brighten and smooth, Antioxidants protect from environmental stress and Peony Root brightens and smooths.
Click Here To Purchase.

Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask:


If your skin needs an extra boost then this might be the mask for you, as the names suggests it contains Avocado that helps to restore moisture and collagen, alongside Antioxidant Packed Manuka Honey that contains antibacterial properties, PHA works to gently exfoliate and Kaolin helps to decongest and absorb excess oil.


As my skin is oily and also prone to congestion I like using a mask such as this one once or twice a week to help keep my skin clear and my congestion at bay, this one feels super moisturising on the skin and I tend to apply it straight after my serum in the evening.

Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me by Mecca, as always every product mentioned on this site has been personally tested by myself.