Three of my favourite Australian brands have joined forces to create the limited edition A-Beauty Box which contains four popular skin and body care products that are well loved in Australia and around the world. I am a huge fan of Aussie brands and they feature highly in my routine and beauty cupboard, I like knowing that I am supporting local brands and all the brands I am talking about today are ones that I genuinely use in my routine and love.

The Box Contains:

Go-To Skincare Face Hero:

I have sung this face oils praises many times on this site, and for good reason. I have an oily combination skin type which can sometimes be prone to dehydration, that's why I like to use an oil like this one to help keep my skin balanced and hydrated.

It contains a blend of 10 Plant and Nut Oils alongside Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamins, Antioxidants and Anti-Inflammatory Properties.

I find this oil absorbs well into my skin and is really good at calming down any redness, I either use it on its own before moisturising or sometimes I add a drop or two into my moisturiser to add an extra layer of hydration to my skin.

Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub:

If you are anyone who is obsessed with beauty then there's no doubt in my mind that you have already heard about the OG coffee scrub from Frank Body, I have had this product in my routine pretty much since the brand launched it.

I am a huge fan of exfoliating, especially in winter when my skin is a tad drier. This coffee scrub contains a blend of Robusta Coffee Grinds, Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E and Sea Salt which all work together to help exfoliate, smooth and moisturise.

My skin feels instantly moisturised after using this scrub and it helps the other body products I use afterwards absorb better, it's always a staple in my routine.

Frank Body A-Beauty Scrub:

Similar to the above-mentioned scrub, coffee is one of the main ingredients in this product alongside ingredients that are targeted towards brightening the skin. It contains ingredients such as Finger Lime that helps with pigmentation, Eucalyptus contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, Macadamia Oil moisturises and Kakadu Plum contains Vitamin C to brighten.

Sand & Sky Porefining Australian Pink Clay Mask:

This is a clay mask infused with Australian Pink Clay that helps to detoxify, invigorate and brighten. I like using a clay mask like this one at least once a week as I find it helps to clear my skin of any congestion, it also helps to keep my breakouts at bay.

Using a clay mask regularly will also ensure your skin is deeply cleansed and will allow the other products you use absorb better, therefore working more efficiently.

Be quick as this box is limited edition and is a great way to try these great products from cult Australian beauty brands.
Click Here To Purchase.

Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me, as always all reviews and opinions are my own and every product I have mentioned has been personally tested by myself.