One of my personal favourite men's line of products Lab Series have just launched a line dedicated to those with an oily skin type, the range contains products that help to keep oil at bay and keep the skin mattified throughout the day.

As much as I love skincare products I never want my skin to look overly greasy or too shiny, I like products that absorb well into the skin and don't leave a residue. As someone who also wears makeup on almost a daily basis I like my skincare products to leave more of a matte finish so my complexion products have a nice base to sit on top of.

The line consists of the Oil Control Clay Cleanser + Mask which contains Amazonian White Clay that helps to detoxify the skin and absorb excess oil, Salicylic Acid is well known for it's blemish fighting properties and Acetyl Glucosamine helps with cell turnover.
Click Here To Purchase.

This product is great as a cleanser and can also be left on the skin like a mask and rinsed off, I actually have been using it as a shaving cream and find it helps to give me a close shave.

The next product in the range and my personal favourite is the Oil Control Clearing Solution, it works like a toner that helps to remove excess oil and minimize breakouts. I especially like using it after I shave to make sure my skin is exfoliated and I don't get any irritation or ingrown hairs.

I just apply the product to a cotton pad and use over my entire face focusing on areas of concern.
[Eds note: Make sure to shake the bottle well before each use.]
Click Here To Purchase.

To finish off your routine there is the Oil Control Daily Moisturiser which is perfect for you if you have an extra oily skin type and like a matte finish, it will help to control excess sebum and tighten pores whilst mattifying your skin. If you are someone who wears a tinted moisturiser or some sort of complexion product this moisturiser works like a primer and also looks beautiful on it's own.
Click Here To Purchase.

For more information on Lab Series Click Here.

*The products mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand, as always all opinions are mine and all products mentioned on this site have personally tested by me.