Anyone who knows me in person or follows me on social media will know my love for the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream which has now become a cult classic in its own right. From beauty editors to influencers and everyone in between we just can't get enough of this product. For me personally, I love the ease of it, I apply it straight after I apply my moisturiser and it works like a medium to full coverage foundation combined with anti-ageing skincare benefits and SPF 50+.

Well CC cream lovers rejoice as the brand has recently launched the Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil Free Matte with SPF 40. 

I know you are all probably wondering how it differs to the original, the first and most obvious difference is that it has been specially formulated for those with an oily combination skin type and provides more of a matte finish than the original formula, in saying that though it's not what you think a typical matte foundation would be, it has more of a satin matte finish to it and still leaves the skin with a glow without looking overly shiny.

It also contains an SPF of 40 whereas the original had an SPF of 50.

It has more of a mousse like consistency to it than the original and almost feels like a primer on the skin, It Cosmetics are well known for including a multitude of skincare ingredients in their cosmetic products and this particular product is no different. The brand has really created this product with oily skin in mind, It contains Charcoal to detoxify, Colloidal Clay to absorb excess oil and Tea Tree to help with breakouts. Like a lot of products from It Cosmetics it also contains an Anti-Ageing Serum which is made up of Hydrolyzed Collagen, Peptides, Niacin, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins and Antioxidants.

As I am someone who has had breakouts from around the age of fourteen up until now [Eds note: I am currently 27] I can truly understand the benefit of having skincare ingredients in my makeup, I love this product especially because it has medium to buildable coverage that covers my redness and breakouts whilst still treating my skin with the added skincare ingredients.

I also understand the importance of longevity in your makeup, especially when you have breakouts or redness in the skin. The brand claims that this product will last on the skin for 12 hours whilst reducing shine and never creasing or cracking. I find this product lasts really well on my skin, Like most foundations or CC creams I wear I still like to powder where needed and find that also helps to keep my makeup on throughout the day.
Click Here To Purchase.

Simon x



*The product mentioned in this post was given to me by the brand, as always all opinions are mine and every product mentioned on this site has been personally tested by me.