If you were to take a peek into my beauty cupboard (and bathroom for that matter) you would see Dermalogica products scattered throughout, that's because it's a brand I have personally used for over ten years now and it's a brand I know always works for my skin no matter what.

I think it's always important to have products and brands in your beauty arsenal that you know work for you and ones you can always fall back on.

A few weeks ago I was invited to the Melbourne flagship Dermalogica store in Melbourne Central to try the Pro Power Peel, alongside my treatment I was also introduced to the new Rapid Reveal Peel which is a professional grade at home peel product.

I am someone who is a huge fan of a peel and at home peel products as they have been really beneficial for my skin, I also think it's important to maintain the results of an in-clinic treatment at home and this product allows you to do so.

The peel consists of 10X3ml vials in a travel case with a suction cup that can be stuck to your mirror, which I think is a great way to remember to use the product on a weekly basis.

The brand recommends an optional kick-start phase where you use one tube of product every day for three days and after the third day using one tube once a week, this will help to accelerate the results of the treatment.

The product contains Lactic Acid which is one of my personal favourite exfoliating ingredients as whilst it exfoliates my skin and helps with the texture and tone of my skin it is also hydrating, Fermented Plant Enzymes help to remove dull surface debris which in turn firms the skin and helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

Pumpkin Fruit Enzyme and Rice Bran Extract will help to even skin tone whilst accelerating cell turnover and Australian Caviar Lime Extract whilst smelling beautiful will help to brighten the complexion.

I have to say that I saw instant results with this product, As someone who works in beauty and is constantly trying new things it can sometimes be hard to notice instant results but with this I did. I applied it to my skin after cleansing and left on for the recommended time (3-7 minutes depending on how sensitive your skin is) and rinsed off with cool water, I immediately noticed that my skin was brighter and looked more plumped and hydrated.

I like having these type of products in my routine for those times when my skin is looking a bit dull or for wh I want to give it a bit of a perk up before an event.

Like I said earlier this product is a great way to maintain the results of an in-clinic treatment at home and is an easy way to give your skin a boost when you are in a rush.
Click Here To Purchase.

Simon x

*The product mentioned in this post has been given to me by the brand, as always all opinions are my own and every product mentioned on this site has been personally tested by me.