Razor Haus

Products Featured: Power Wash Cleansing Gel, Activated Skin Scrub, Liquid Shaving Lather, Aftershave Cooling Tonic and the Intense Moisture.

As a male who has been in the beauty industry for many years now it's cool to see so many great male-focused brands out there, I definitely think that men have different grooming needs when it comes to skincare. Shaving forms a big part of my routine and can sometimes make my skin a bit more sensitized than normal so it's important I have products in my routine like the ones from Razor Haus in my routine that are targeted to those concerns.

I was lucky enough to sit down with Marcus, the founder of Razor Haus and he told me all about the brand and his overall view on grooming.

First of all, can you give my readers a quick overview of Razor Haus?

Razor Haus is a quality skincare and grooming solution for the modern man. We make safe and natural products using active ingredients to accelerate the skin's natural healing process. Our product range is conveniently delivered directly to your door.

What made you want to start the brand?

Many men are happy to walk into any of the major grocery or department stores for their skincare and grooming needs, I wanted to provide a local alternative with quality, safe and natural solutions that could save them that trip!

Have you always been into grooming?

I definitely like to take care of myself, but also like to keep the process simple and fuss-free. I am a bit of a minimalist and although I don’t need a great deal of things, those that I do have, I like them to be of good quality.

How did you decide what products you wanted in the range?

I thought about what was essential for the modern man’s skin and began building a range to reflect those needs. Cleansing, shaving, rejuvenating and moisturising the skin. 

What do you think should be the essential products in a grooming routine?

I believe a quality facial cleanser, skin scrub, and moisturiser are a great start to any grooming routine.

What's next for the brand?

We will be working hard to ensure that we are looking after our fans and supporters by finding innovative and unique ways to help and serve those most important to us and our community. Expect some new and exciting products and some interesting collaborations with other local brands.

For more information on Razor Haus Click Here.

Find them on Instagram: @razorhaus.

Simon x

Thank you to Marcus from Razor Haus for taking the time out to sit down with me and answer these questions.