(Singer/Songwritter/Guitarist and Just Lashes Brand Ambassador Chantelle Delaney)


(Bianca with Just Lashes franchisor/director Aleena Maney)

Just Lashes is an award-winning, respected brand in the Australian beauty community. Since the announcement of popular Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist Chantelle Delaney as the brand ambassador, Just Lashes seems to have gone from strength to strength. 

Just Lashes is about to open it's 10th salon so we wanted to speak to impressive young business owner of the new salon, Bianca Polinelli. The new Erina salon will be the 2nd Just Lashes business for Bianca.

When did you first think you wanted to be a Just Lashes salon owner? 

When Just Lashes franchisor/director, Aleena Maney and I went to Las Vegas for Lash Wars in June 2015, it really made me realise just how passionate I was about my work and within 10 months I opened the doors at Westfield Tuggerah!

Why did you think Erina was the perfect spot for your 2nd Just Lashes salon?

Erina is a pivotal location to a lot of incredible areas and a lot of our clients travel over an hour from the southern end of the coast to us in Tuggerah just for their lashes. Erina Fair will be a great spot for those clients and more, but still close enough that clients can go between locations as desired!

What makes a successful lash technician/lash queen like yourself in your opinion?

A lot of hard work, determination, a need to constantly learn, as well as the ability to relate to your clients and connect with them on a personal level. 

Favourite aspect of owning a Just Lashes salon and being your own boss?

I love being able to help my lashfam (staff) grow and develop their skills, watching them succeed and smash their goals is really awesome to see. My favourite part about being my own boss is definitely the flexibility!

What advice do you have for people wanting to own a Just Lashes franchise?

I will be the best thing you ever do. When I told my dad I was opening my first salon in Tuggerah in 2016 he asked me what my plan B was and I told him “I don’t need a plan B” if you have this mindset, I believe anything is possible!

If you could steal anyone's job in the world, who would it be?

She only recently retired but it would be the world’s most successful women’s racing driver Danica Patrick! I’m a bit of a hoon and would actually love to get into professional driving or riding!

Who and what inspires you to be a better version of yourself?

I try to take things from everyone I meet, I have grown so much in the last 5 years and I think a lot of this is credited to talking to so many amazing clients from all walks of life, who’ve shared advice and personal stories with me. Just Lashes Owner Aleena Maney has inspired me throughout the entire time I’ve known her and constantly encourages personal growth and development and is an incredible role model to everyone in our company. I also believe every situation whether it’s good or bad presents an opportunity for growth; reflecting and learning from my mistakes is very important to me.

What is your must-have beauty product?

After my lash extensions of course, I’d have to say "Baume De Rose from By Terry" luxury lip balm!

What's next for Bianca Polinelli, how would you like to see yourself, and your business in ten years?

 For the moment all my attention is on the exciting opening of Erina! I would love to continue to open Just Lashes salons across the country and even internationally!
In 10 years I hope to see my Just Lashes locations still thriving and being the number one destination clients choose for their lashes.

The new Just Lashes salon in Erina is due to open August 18th 2018.

For more information on Just Lashes Click Here.
Follow them on Instagram: @justlashes_au

Register for VIP offers for the new Erina Just Lashes salon here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/8ba698d60486482c9dd61db54bc49f47

To celebrate opening her 2nd Just Lashes salon, Bianca will be giving away Taylor Swift tickets. Competition entries will be run through the Erina facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/justlashes.erina/

*Thank you to Bianca and Chantelle for organising this interview.