Dermalogica BioLumin-C Serum:

I have been using this serum consecutively for the past few weeks now and have definitely started to see results, I apply it after I cleanse in the mornings and before my sunscreen and or moisturiser.

I have found it to be good at keeping the tone of my skin even and overall my skin has a brightness to it, alongside Vitamin C it also contains one of my personal favourite skincare ingredients Lactic Acid which helps with cell turnover and keeps the skin bright and even toned. It also contains Sophora Japonica Flower which has a calming effect on the skin as well as Salvia Hispanica (Chia Seed Oil) which helps to keep the skin hydrated and neutralizes free radicals.
Click Here To Purchase.

Kiehl's Line-Reducing Concentrate:

This serum contains 12.5% Vitamin C (10.5% Pure Vitamin C and 2% Vitamin Cg) alongside Hyaluronic Acid which is a great ingredient to look for in skincare as it helps to retain water and keep the skin hydrated. The thing I love most about this product is the texture, it has a slight grittiness to it which I personally love in my Vitamin C serums.

With continued use it will help to tackle skin texture, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and provide superior antioxidant protection. I have been using this serum for a while now and found it to be good at keeping my skin even toned and bright, I also love the way it feels on my skin and how my other products sit beautifull on top of it.
Click Here To Purchase.

Glyco Advanced Cellular Stem-C Serum:

If you are starting to use anti-ageing products in your routine, this may be the serum for you. It contains Vitamin C alongside Marine Extracts and Plant Stem Cells that all help to support collagen production and elastin which will help with firmness and fine lines.

Used daily it will also help protect your skin from free radical damage and environmental stresses.
Click Here To Purchase.

Medik8 Super C30 Potent Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum:

This new Vitamin C from Medik8 is the latest one I have added to my collection, It contains 30% Ethylated Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) which helps to fight against environmental damage whilst boosting collagen production and brightening the skin.

It also contains brightening Tumeric Root alongside Grapefruit and Geranium which are well known for their anti-ageing properties and also provide antioxidant protection.

The serum is lightweight in consistency and absorbs beautifully into the skin, I see results in a matter of days with continued use of this product.
Click Here To Purchase.

Aspect Dr. Active C Serum:

Regular readers of my site will know I am a huge fan of Aspect Dr serums, I love how they absorb beautifully into the skin and always make a significant difference to the overall health and appearance of my skin. Their Active C serum contains Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Oil Soluble Vitamin C)  alongside a mix of Peptides, Botanical Complexes and Antioxidants that help to brighten, hydrate, calm and soothe the skin.
For more information and stockists for Aspect Dr Click Here.

Societe Triple C Vitamin Therapy Serum:

The more Vitamin C I can get onto my skin is a bonus in my books and this serum contains three different types of Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Ascorbyl, and Ascorbyl Glucoside) and is really effective at keeping the skin even toned and over time with continued use will help with fine lines and wrinkles.

Cosmedix Pure C Mixing Crystals:

This product is unique to the above-mentioned serums as it contains 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Crystals that can be mixed into your serum or moisturiser. The product is free from oxidative damage as it is activated when mixed into your desired product, it's really good at protecting your skin from free radical damage and over time will brighten and even skin tone.
For more information on Cosmedix Click Here and for Australian stockists, you can call 1800 648 851.

Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me by the brand / PR. As always all opinions are my own and every product mentioned on this site has been tested personally by me.