Although I am a blogger I actually get a lot of enjoyment from reading other peoples blogs and watching their youtube videos, I am always on the lookout for new product launches from overseas and the latest cult beauty products on peoples radars.

One brand that I have kept hearing pop up is Sol De Janeiro and beauty junkies rejoice as it is now available in Australia.

I actually got to sit down with the founder of the brand Heela and she explained to me how she has worked in the beauty industry for years and had gone to Brazil where she was inspired by the beauty rituals of Brazilian women and thus came the inspiration for the brand.

I have been lucky enough to try a few products from the range and every product I have tried smells like an absolute dream and feels super luxurious on the skin, I of course use a lot of skincare products on my face but know the importance of taking care of your skin all over and using this range has made the process an absolute treat.

One of the first products I tried is the cult favourite Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and I have been using it religiously, I like it because it absorbs instantly into the skin and doesn’t leave it feeling greasy or tacky. The beautifully scented cream is infused with Caffeine Rich Guaraná Extract and a blend of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil which are all super hydrating and nourishing ingredients for the skin.

It's also beautifully scented with notes of Pistachio and Salted Caramel which as you can imagine smells delicious.

I have also been using the Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream Gel and as you all are probably aware I love a good shower gel and this one is amazing, It cleanses the body without over drying it and leaving it feeling stripped. It's also a really good size to take away with you on holidays, I find shower gel to be the hardest product to pack but this one is a perfect size and means you can have your own little spa experience wherever you are.

To finish my routine off I have been keeping the Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist in my bag for touch-ups throughout the day, it has the same fragrance as the Shower Cream Gel and Bum Bum Cream which creates a layering effect and helps the fragrance to last throughout the day. I just lightly mist it over myself for whenever I need a fragrance top up.

In Australia, Sol De Janeiro products are available instore at Mecca Maxima and selected Mecca Cosmetica stores aswell as online from the Mecca Website.

Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post have been given to me by Mecca, as always all opinions are my own and all products mentioned have been personally tested by me.