Most of you will recognise Tracey from the latest season of Married At First Sight, she now has a new book called "This Goddess Means Business" and has also started collaborating with beauty and lifestyle brands, I have been lucky enough to meet with Tracey and ask her a few questions about her book and upcoming ventures.

Can you tell my readers about your new book?

My book is called This Goddess Means Business and its a mindset and marketing book for women in small business. I found a lot of books out there were for aspirations that included wanting the next boost juice or multi-million dollar company, not the small business that just gives you the lifestyle you want a replaces a job, so that’s what my book is about.

How was the writing process for you?
I write every day! I can’t imagine not writing! I’ve always been articulate and am obsessed with peoples stories and communicating so I try and be a writing vessel for other women, myself and my own experiences.
I wrote this book while filming Married At First Sight in between the cameras in the downtime.

Do you have any quick tips for people wanting to write a book?
It’s a habit like going to to the gym or drinking a daily coffee, I make sure I write at least an hour every day. If I miss a few days those hours add up very quickly and then I have to spend a whole Sunday catching up! Make writing a daily habit! 

What’s your current skincare routine?
Skincare is something I’ve invested in a lot more now in my mid 30’s, I’ve tried a lot of products and treatments! I love the Charcoal Cleanser from Antidote Essentials because it cleans all the makeup and pores.
I am a big fan of serums with Vitamin C and active ingredients (I love the tingle!) and I invest in a good eye serum and night cream, I’m using Jeunesse night cream at the moment.

Do you have a signature fragrance?
I’m a Tiffany girl! My nan used to always comment when I wore it and she passed away a year ago so I wear it and it reminds me of her.

What’s always in your makeup bag?
Primer! Lipliner, Lipgloss (oh my Married At First Sight lip licking days lol) an illumination powder and perfume - not a lot but that’s all I need! 

Do you think your beauty routine has changed since being on television?
I think I’ve simplified it - I didn’t like watching myself with sooooo much makeup on its just not me - give me a good base foundation, illumination powder, a bit of bronzer and eyeshadow and lip gloss and I’m good to go! 

Do you have any favourite beauty treatments?
I just tried a vampire facial at Me Clinic in Malvern East in Melbourne and wow I don’t think I’ll ever do fillers again! My skin feels so dewy and it’s the middle of winter! 

Did you pick up any beauty tricks whilst being on tv?
From Sarah Roza absolutely! She gave me some great quick tips about contouring and illuminating as well as lip liner after applying lipstick!! 

I see you travel a lot for work, what are your traveling tips? 
I certainly do! I don’t travel on planes with makeup on - only primer to let my skin breathe. I pack neutral-toned makeup and clothes so everything matches together! And I always make sure I make 20 minutes for the gym just to keep some kind of routine going. 

What is next for you career wise?
My next book! It includes me collaborating with over 50 amazing women who have their own small business and comes out in November so watch this space! Xxx


For information on Tracey and to buy her book "This Goddess Means Business" Click Here.
Instagram: @traceyjewel_ify

Simon x



Thank you Tracey for taking the time out for the interview.