When you work in beauty you are constantly exposed to new products and innovations, I recently attended an event with BIOEFFECT and discovered one of their latest launches, the EGF EYE MASK TREATMENT.

I was asked to try the treatment and being the beauty junkie that I am it only took me seconds to apply the product to my eye area, and I was completely amazed by the results. As a beauty writer I am constantly trying new products so sometimes it can take a lot for me to see instant results but with this product I did.

You start off the treatment by applying the included eye serum onto clean skin under your eyes, you then place the mask over the serum and let the product absorb for 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes is up you can then massage in the remaining serum and follow with your makeup and or skincare.

The treatment contains a concentrated dose of EGF which works together with the hydrogel patches that encourage higher EGF activity, with continued use the treatment helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, restores radiance, firmness and reduces the appearance of puffiness.

I have a super dry under eye area which is always a huge issue for me and couldn't believe what an effect this product had on that area, my under eye area was instantly plumped and hydrated and the little fine lines that are starting to pop up looked a lot smoother.

I continued to see results after I tried the treatment and tend to keep these in my beauty cupboard for those days when my eyes need an extra boost, I always like to use them before a big event.

For more information on BIOEFFECT Click Here.

Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand/pr however all opinions are mine, every product I feature on the site has been tested by myself personally and these are my genuine thoughts on the products.