*Zelens Z Balance Prebiotic & Probiotic Facial Mist:

After I cleanse I have been using this face mist to add a bit of extra hydration to my skin, It contains ingredients that help to strengthen the skin's barrier which at the moment is a godsend for my oversensitized skin. I have found it to be good at keeping my skin nourished and it seems to work on any issues I am having with my skin (redness, dryness, sensitivity).

Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate (Sample Size):

As my skin has been more on the sensitive side this month I have not been using the actives like I normally do, I found a sample of this serum in my beauty cupboard and forgot how much I loved it (I have had a full bottle before and went through it) I like it because it keeps my skin hydrated but doesn't feel greasy and absorbs really well. I use a moisturiser on top and find using the concentrate underneath really helps the moisturiser to adhere better and gives my skin an extra dose of hydration.

*Clarins SOS Mask Purifying:

As I have been using a lot more hydrating creams and oils this month I have been using this mask to make sure my pores aren't getting too clogged and it has been working a treat, It has helped to keep my breakouts at bay and the texture of my skin even. It feels a lot more hydrating than other clay masks I have tried and rinses off really easily, my skin feels purified but also hydrated after each use.

Avene Cicalflate Cream:

My skin had a bit of a moment this month, the side of my forehead near my eyebrows became super red and irritated and this cream helped to reduce those issues in a matter of days, I applied a thick layer to the sensitized areas and even went as far as mixing it in my with my foundation to make sure my skin was getting all the benefits from it.

It worked really well at calming down irritation and keeping my skin nourished, it's a product I will always keep around just in case.

*Youth To The People Age Prevention Moisture Cream:

I have only added this cream into my routine recently but am already really liking it, it's super hydrating and contains Antioxidant-Packed Superfoods and Hyaluronic Acid that help to keep the skin hydrated and nourished.

It has a really beautiful texture, absorbs beautifully into the skin and sits beautifully under makeup and on top of serums and oils.

*Medik8 Crystal Retinal 6:

This product contains a derivative of Vitamin A which helps to firm, plump and resurface your skin. I have started to incorporate it into my routine a couple of times a week at night under my moisturiser and have been enjoying the results.

I find it has helped to smooth out the texture of my skin and given it an overall even tone, I am looking forward to seeing continued results whilst using this product. I always use sun protection in the morning when I am using a Vitamin A product to keep my skin protected.
For more information on Medik8 Click Here.


Simon x





*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an asterisk have been sent to me by the brand / PR, other featured products have been purchased by me. As always all opinions are my own and every product mentioned on this site has been tested personally by me.