If there is one thing that I have learnt from working in the beauty industry for ten plus years now is to  always trust the professionals, especially when it comes to your skin. The #IWillBeMe Campaign by Ella Bache wants to empower women by making them feel confident in their own skin, they are encouraging people to go into one of their clinics and book in for a complimentary Skin Diagnosis followed by a 45 Minute SkinFit facial treatment.

Alongside the diagnosis and treatment you will also receive a Skin Fit Pack which contains two travel sized products that have been tailored to your skin type.

I am a big fan of getting my skin properly diagnosed as I have learnt a lot about my skin from having it done, I would highly recommend having a skin diagnosis to anyone especially those who are just starting out in their skincare routines as it is crucial to know what kind of skin you have and what it needs. 

I have learnt a lot about skincare and my own skin over the years and believe I have finally found what works for me, I being the beauty junkie that I am like to use various products on a daily basis but am also a believer in keeping it simple and sticking to a solid routine.


Simon x

*The #IWillBeMeCampaign officially ends at the end of September but clients can still go into an Ella Bache salon for a complimentary skin diagnosis to find the best products for your skin.