A big part of my grooming routine is shaving, this forms the basis for the products I use in my everyday routine. My skin can become quite sensitive when I shave, I tend to break out into a small rash and get small bumps along my jawline.

It's important to me that I have products in my beauty cupboard that have been specially formulated for a man's skin type and ones that can help with my various skin concerns, that's where the Origani Repertoire Range comes into play. I have been trailing a few products from the range, here are my thoughts...
Manuka Honey Peel:
My skin responds really well to peel products and if I don't use some sort of peel product on a regular basis it really shows on my skin, it can become prone to texture irregularities and breakouts. This is a lightweight gel that the brand recommends leaving on for 10 seconds, massaging into the skin and then rinsing thoroughly. It helps to deeply clean the skin and removes any excess dirt, rough skin, oil and dead skin cells making way for a cleaner and smoother complexion.

You will find when using a product like this a couple of times a week it helps the other products you use absorb better.

When using a product like this I always make sure to wear a sunscreen and limit sun exposure.

Facial Moisturiser:
I have oily combination skin but it can be quite dehydrated at times, this means I still have to use some sort of moisturiser on a daily basis but one that is lightweight and absorbs into the skin instantly. This moisturiser ticks of all those boxes for me, it absorbs beautifully into the skin without leaving any residue and it leaves the skin feeling comfortable. The moisturiser contains Aloe Vera which helps to soothe and calm the skin, especially after shaving.

Reviving Eye Gel:
My under eye area is always an issue for me, I suffer from dark circles and get fine lines around the area. This eye gel is really refreshing to use, it helps to brighten dark circles and reduce puffiness. This in turn makes for a more youthful and more awake looking under eye area.

For more information on Origani, Click Here.


Simon x






*The products mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the products. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the products.