Being a beauty blogger I get asked a lot of questions on a daily basis, one of the most popular questions I get asked is if I use natural and or certified organic products and if I get along with them. The truth of the matter is as part of my job I am constantly trialing new products and my beauty cupboard tends to be full of all types of products that range from natural, organic, actives, cosmeceuticals etc, the most important thing to me is to have products in my routine that I know work and suit my skin type.

Kelapa Organics is a brand that has been in my collection for quite some time now, I do tend to use more active products on a daily basis but like to layer more natural and organic products for good balance.

The products I have trialed from this range have really helped nourish and hydrate my complexion, here are my favourite products from the brand...
Cream Cleanser:
A light hydrating cleanser that never leaves the skin feeling stripped or uncomfortable, it contains Organic Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera that helps to soothe the skin and prepare it for the products that follow.

Gentle Scrub:
Exfoliation is a big part of my routine, using an exfoliator a few times a week has really helped with the texture and tone of my skin. This one from Kelapa Organics is great because it's super gentle on the skin which means it's perfect for those with sensitive skin and leaves the skin smoother and more hydrated, it contains Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Rose Water and Jojoba Beads which all help to remove dead skin cells and impurities.

Organic Face Moisturiser:
I am someone who has an oily combination skin type, I don't like to use creams that are too heavy on my skin but still need that hydration that a cream would give. When I first put this cream on my skin it felt like water, it instantly absorbed into my skin and left it hydrated and nourished. The cream sits beautifully under makeup and on top of serums and oils.

Organic Night Cream:
At night after I have applied all my serums and oils, I like to go in with a super hydrating cream to form a blanket like effect to make sure my skin is hydrated throughout the night. This night cream instantly hydrates my skin and absorbs really well without leaving any residue. It contains high levels of Coconut Oil and Antioxidants that help to hydrate and nourish the skin.
Click Here To Purchase.

The brand is Australian made, Certified Organic, Cruelty Free and the products in the range are 100% Natural.



For more information on Kelapa Organics Click Here.

Simon x





*The products mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the product(s). Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the products.