"On rotation is a section on my site where I share my favourite products from a particular category that I'm using on a regular basis, the products in this category are ones that I have completely fallen in love and can't put down."


1. *Marc Jacobs Daisy EDP: top notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit and heart notes of jasmine petals, violet petals and gardenia make this the perfect day time fragrance. 2.  *Marc Jacobs Decadence: top notes of italian plum, iris flower and saffron, I love wearing this fragrance on a night out and I always get compliments whenever I wear it. **3. Marc Jacobs Mod Noir: Im a fan of anything that contains gardenia, I can wear this fragrance anytime of the day and it really brightens my mood. 4. Giorgio Armani Si EDP: This fragrance is described as a modern chypre fragrance, it's floral and a little sweet without being overly sweet, perfect for a night out. **5. Maison Martin Margiela Replica Jazz Club: This scent is really musky and sexy with notes of musk, vanilla, tonka bean, vetiver and tobacco leaves, I wore this on my recent New York trip and now the scent brings me instantly back to the trip. 6. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle: I have been wearing this fragrance for years and everyone knows me by it, definitely one that will always been in my collection.

Tell me, what are your favourite fragrances?

Simon x

*Products marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me by the PR, others I have purchased on my own accord. All my opinions are genuine and 100% honest.

**In Australia Marc Jacobs Mod Noir is Available at Sephora Australia.
**The Maison Martina Margiela Replica Jazz Club fragrance was purchased by me at Sephora in New York.