For all you regular readers of my site you know how much I love Philosophy as a brand, and I'm always excited when a new launch lands on my desk.

The first product I have been trailing is the Ultimate Miracle Worker Day SPF 15 which I love because it's really hydrating on the skin, absorbs instantly and protects your skin with an SPF of 15 and as you all know I am pedantic about wearing an SPF on my face every single day rain hail or shine and this product has been the perfect thing to use on a daily basis.

Side note: Perfect for those morning coffee / magazine runs.

The product works to target UVA, UVB, Infrared and Visible Light which helps to firm and brighten the complexion, it also contains patented Bi Retinol + Active Plant Cells which work to rebuild collagen and rejuvenate the skin. I just love how lightweight the cream feels on your skin but it still manages to leave it hydrated, I also find that for me personally when I apply the cream it helps to calm down any redness on my skin and makes a nice base for makeup application.

To perfectly compliment the above mentioned product I have also been trailing the Ultimate Miracle Worker Eye SPF 15 which for a start can we just take a moment to praise an eye cream that contains SPF? I feel like I always forget to use sunscreen under my eyes and they are one of the areas on our face that show the first signs of ageing so it's important to we are making sure the area is protected as well as our face.

Like the above product this eye cream is super hydrating, it contains one of my personal favourite skincare ingredients Vitamin C and also Caffeine which both help to brighten and energise the under eye area. With continued use the product will help with dark circles and puffiness and add a dose of hydration to the area.

For more information on Philosophy Click Here.

Simon x


Shop this post:
Disclaimer:
The images and products mentioned in this post were both sent to me by Coty PR and Philosophy, all opinions are 100% honest and this is my genuine review of the products.