When I first started watching Youtube videos and reading blogs Emma Hardie was one of the first brands that I was drawn too, every content creator was hooked on the products and let me tell you from trying the products myself it's easy to see why.

All of the products that I have tried from the range have made significant improvements to my skin and are a complete luxury to use, from the fragrances to the textures of the products they give your skin, body and mind a complete sensory experience.

Now let's run through my favourite products from the brand, shall we?

1. Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm:
It wouldn't be an Emma Hardie post without mentioning this balm, it's pretty safe to say that it has become a cult classic product with beauty bloggers, editors and beauty obsessives and I can see why. I like to apply this balm with dry hands onto a dry face and really take the time to massage my skin in upward circular motions, this helps to bring the blood to the surface and gives the skin an instant lift and a glow.

The balm contains ingredients like Grape Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil which are rich in fatty acids that plump and soften the skin, Moringa Seed Extract, Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E all work to purify the skin. The first thing that you notice about this cleanser as soon as you open the pot is how amazing it smells, it contains essential oils of Orange, Neroli and Mandarin which combined together have a rejuvenating effect on the skin, Jasmine and Rose also help to condition dry and dehydrated skin types.

I mostly use this balm at night to either remove makeup or use on it's own as my first cleanse, it works really efficiently at doing both. I also feel like when I use the balm at night the massaging of the product and the fragrances really help to calm me down, it makes it a really relaxing experience before bed. I also use the balm in the mornings after I get out of the shower and remove it with a flannel.

2. Amazing Face Rosehip Exfoliating Seeds:
These little seeds can be added to the Moringa Cleansing Balm to turn it into an exfoliator, our skin naturally renews itself every 28 days and as we get older unfortunately that process slows down, exfoliating the skin a few or so times a week will help speed up that process which allows newer fresher cells to come forward. When you exfoliate your skin with a product like this it's almost like giving the skin a mini facial, it really gives the skin a deep clean and a glow.

Exfoliating on a regular basis also allows the products you use absorb better into the skin, therefore making them more efficient.

3. Midas Touch Face Serum:
Serums are a really important part of my routine, they are normally thinner in consistency to moisturisers this means they can deliver all of their nutrients quicker and deeper into the skin. This serum contains ingredients that help to firm the skin, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, tones and adds radiance to the skin.

I love how easily this product sinks into the skin, it sits beautifully under moisturisers and oils.

4. Brilliance Face Oil:
Incorporating face oils into my routine has made a significant difference to my skin, the thing about face oils is that even if you have oily skin using a face oil will actually help to balance out your oil production, I have noticed my oil production is a lot more balanced now, there is still a little bit of oil flow through my t-zone which I actually don't mind.

This oil contains a blend of nine essential oils like Palma Rose, Orange, Mint, Vanilla, Geranium, Camomile, Lemon, Rose and Lavender which all work to hydrate the skin and will help with the overall texture of your skin. Grape Seed Oil, Apricot, Almond, Olive Oil and Sunflower Oil contain Omega 3's that help to restructure the skin and promote elasticity, Camelina Oil contains antioxidant properties that help the skin protect itself from free radical damage.

I really love the glow this oil gives to my skin, and I have noticed an increase in hydration and the texture of my skin is a lot smoother.

5. Protect and Prime SPF 30:
I am completely obsessed with this product, it was an absolute godsend whilst I was travelling overseas as it's such a multi tasking product. The product acts like a moisturiser but also contains an SPF of 30 and creates the perfect base for makeup to go on top of, for someone like me who is always travelling and running around this product is amazing.

It contains Mongongo Oil, Oat Extract and Vitamin E which are all ingredients that help protect the skin from sun damage, premature ageing and environmental aggressors.

Makeup goes over this product like an absolute dream, and like always I love that I'm getting the added sun protection.

In Australia Emma Hardie is available from TVSN, to visit their website Click Here.

To visit the Emma Hardie website Click Here.

Simon x

*The products in this post were sent to me by the brand, my review is 100% honest and these are my genuine opinions on the products.