If there is one thing that you learn from me it's that cleansing really is the most important part of your routine, it sets you up for the products that follow and can help other products like serums and moisturisers absorb more efficiently.

I am pedantic about cleansing my face twice a day but sometimes I feel like my skin needs an extra boost in the cleansing department, that's where the Foreo Luna Mini comes into play. The device uses a T-Sonic technology that uses 8,000 trans-dermal pulsations per minute which acts like vibrations that lift away dirt and impurities.

I personally like to use mine after make up removal as I like knowing my skin is properly cleansed before I fall asleep and no makeup is left on my skin.

Using the device deeply cleanses the skin which allows the products you use afterwards absorb better therefore working to their best ability. The device has silicone bristles that are hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria build up, the brush does not need any replacement brushes either. I normally just rinse mine under water after each use.

One of my favourite things about the device is that it has a USB charger which means I can easily plug it into my laptop while I'm working away, each charge gives you 300 full uses.

Whenever I use this device my skin feels super smooth and I like having that deep clean feeling on my skin, It's also good to use before shaving, I find that it helps soften the skin and my beard making way for a closer and smoother shave.

This post was a collaboration with Brands Exclusive, the device mentioned is currently on sale until Friday 5th of August 2016 so now is the perfect time to get the device.

Simon x