I don't think I have ever done a monthly favourites on my site before, I really enjoy watching them and reading about them on others channels and there have been a few products that I have been especially loving this month. Here are the products I have been loving during the month of July:

1. *Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Balm: I have loved this balm for years now but during the month of July I did a bit of travelling and it worked really well at removing my makeup but also as a skin cleanser, always good to have multitasking products when your travelling! 2. This Works Light Time Cleanse and Glow: This is a balm cleanser that contains Vitamin C which helps to brighten the skin, I really like this because you can put it on like a mask for a few minutes in the morning and then it easily rinses off like a traditional balm cleanser, 3. *Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Hydrating Mist: I love keeping this in my bag to spritz over make up during the day and to give skin a bit of a pick me up, 4. Sunday Riley Good Genes: This is a lactic acid serum that helps to exfoliate and brighten the skin, I love the glow it gives my skin whenever I use it. 5. Sunday Riley Tidal: This cream has really helped with the texture and tone of my skin, 6. Mecca Cosmetica In A Good Light Tinted Moisturiser SPF30+: I love wearing this on a daily basis as it offers sun protection and a hint of tint to even out my complexion, 7. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Gel: As I have been travelling a lot I nine times out of ten bought this as my foundation as it has enough coverage for me personally with added sun protection, 8. *Napoleon Perdis Wand-Er Brow In Blonde Ambition: Although this is just a gel it completely shapes and holds my brows in place all day, 9. *Clarisonic Mia 2: I have had a clarisonic for years but recently have been really enjoying using it in my routine, it really helps give my skin a deep clean.

Do you have any favourites for the month of July? Let me know below.

Simon x

*Products marked with an *asterisk where given to me by the brand, this is my 100% honest and genuine opinions on the products.