"On rotation is a section on my site where I share my favourite products from a particular category that I'm using on a regular basis, the products in this category are ones that I have completely fallen in love and can't put down."

For those who know me and know me well know that I am completely obsessed with brows, they are only something I have gotten into the past couple of years or so and I wish I discovered products like these years ago. Brows are the one thing I will not be seen without, even if I don't wear any foundation or concealer I will always have something in my brows.

Brows are the one thing that I look completely different without, it's amazing how they shape and add so much definition to your face.

Brow products are products that I'm always keen on trying and I feel like after trying so many I have finally found my holy grail products, here are my current favourites:

Powders:
Powders tend to look the most natural, when used with an angled brush and feathered through the brows they create a defined brow and can easily be brushed through with a brow brush to achieve your desired result.
Product Recommendations: *Napoleon Perdis Couture Brow Kit (Click To Buy), *Book Brow Co (Click To Buy), *Poni Cosmetics Brow Powder (Click To Buy).

Pencils:
Brow Pencils in my opinion give you more control over how bold or light you go with your brows, I personally like using a pencil on my brows and then either setting with a powder or gel for more definition.
Product Recommendations: *Sisley Eyebrow Pencil (Click To Buy), Kevyn Aucoin Precision Brow Pencil (Click To Buy)

Gels:
Brow Gels are probably my favourite brow product, I love how quick and easy they are to use and while they define the eyes they also hold them in place to make sure they last all day. They also set pencil and powders into place.
Product Recommendations: 
*ModelCo More Brows (Click To Buy), *Glossier Boy Brow (Click To Buy), *Napoleon Perdis Wand-Er Brow (Click To Buy)

What's your favourite brow product? Tell me below...

Simon x

*Products marked with an asterisk* have been sent to me my the brands / PR, my review is 100% honest and these are my genuine opinions on the products.